No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am happy because i have just booked my first holiday abroad in about 8 years... Going to Los Angeles in December for 10 days. Really looking forward to it as i have never been to the United States before.

LA wouldn't be my first choice usually, but i've got 2 good friends there who i haven't seen for nearly 3 years. I'll just be happy to get away from the terrible English weather for the winter...
    Last edited by Gideon Quinn; 08-13-2009, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
      Now I have to find this elusive Sienna Guillory shot in Apocalypse that I heard about in the podcast... *feels like a stalker*
      Interesting. Did you find it?

I'm not sure where to put this post, so Ill put it here.

I'm happy cause while at the mall today waiting for my disk to get cleaned, I was casually browsing through my game store pre owned section. I flipped a game over and under it was a copy of Fahrenheit! Marked down to only $14. And it had a sticker on it saying Buy 2 get 1 free. And right next to it was a copy of The Thing!
      Ive wanted to see what that was like for ages too. I searched for a third game and found Lord of the Rings 3, which Ive always wondered what it was like. But there is one problem. They are on the original Xbox and I only have a 360.

Is the 360 backwards compatible with all Xbox games or just a few? I'm not sure if I should buy them or not in case they don't work. Also I still have yet to see the film of The Thing, can't find a copy. Would I need to watch the film before I play the game? And is LotR's 3 good?
      Last edited by missvalentine; 08-15-2009, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/back...ygameslist.htm - a list of currently backward compatable games. And likely all there will be given that it was last updated in 2007, apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/back...ygameslist.htm - a list of currently backward compatable games. And likely all there will be given that it was last updated in 2007, apparently.
          Thanks for the help Darkmoon.

It seems there all backwards compatible. Great!

Comment

• Some of them need patches to be playable I think....I remember my Brother buying a game and then needing to return it because it needed a patch to play it and we don't have Live.

Comment

• I'm thrilled! I just got this piece of absolute awesome from eBay!

Can't wait to get it! He's one of the best Anime characters ever, I say! Who doesn't love a perverted skeleton/musician (who also happens to be an expert swordsman/pirate) that always has a great pun about being dead at the ready?
              Last edited by Dan Corson; 08-17-2009, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• Six to Midnight
                '09 Softball CHAMPIONS

Party time. SLATER, DOODS.

Comment

• I am happy. This short video just puts a big ol' goofy grin on my face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpg73l6HEB0
                  Last edited by Jill's Boob; 08-20-2009, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• ahahah that was great nice find.

Comment

• I'm happy because I might be able to reduce the cost of my textbooks for my classes (all together the total is $577.) by ording my books online. One book alone from one website had a price difference of about $30. Sadly....I still can't find a good price for my Spanish book, which is $224. *sighs*
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Holy shit, why do they cost so much?

Comment

• probably cause they're for school.

Comment

• I spend about $300-500 every semester on books. THEY GOT YA BY DA BALLZ.

Comment

• I'm happy because tomorrow I'm going to watch the 20min preview of James Cameron's Avatar.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                                Holy shit, why do they cost so much?
                                Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                                probably cause they're for school.
                                Yeah they are for school. Usually they didn't cost too much...just around $200-300. However, that was when I was going to a public college. I just transferred to a private college and naturally the prices are higher.

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                                I spend about $300-500 every semester on books. THEY GOT YA BY DA BALLZ.
                                That they do...*sighs* Next time I'll increase my loan a bit.
                                Last edited by Bertha; 08-20-2009, 05:27 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X