No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm happy because I drafted me fantasy football team and happy that football season is just around the corner.

Comment

• I'm happy because I had an insanely awesome time with a certain someone tonight. XD

Comment

• Im happy because.. yeah..

Comment

• My copy of Code: Veronica X that I ordered from Amazon on Monday for $4 arrived today. Haven't played this in years...not since I accidentally sold my last one.

EDIT: Hahahah, AND, my submission to UrbanDictionary.com was accepted! Take a look and give it a thumbs up for me!
          The female equivalent of t-bagging -- most often used in video games, where characters constantly crouch and stand up over and over again to make the illusion of a t-bag, or clamshell. See also; t-bag.
          Last edited by Vector; 08-26-2009, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
            My copy of Code: Veronica X that I ordered from Amazon on Monday for $4 arrived today. Haven't played this in years...not since I accidentally sold my last one.

EDIT: Hahahah, AND, my submission to UrbanDictionary.com was accepted! Take a look and give it a thumbs up for me!
            http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=Clamshelling
            Only $4!? Share your secret to finding such good deals with me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
              Only $4!? Share your secret to finding such good deals with me!

amazon is nothing short of great items for cheap

i got alot of my rare NIN cd's from amazon for pretty cheap

Comment

• I'm happy because I just ordered RE: CVX for the Gamecube, but for $30 instead of $4. I own it for PS2, but now I've finally completed my Gamecube collection!

Comment

• I'm happy because I'm seeing district 9 tonight and then I will be on vacation for 10 days.

Comment

• I'm happy cause I just bought a Brand new copy of Fahrenheit on the PS2, for only $15. In perfect condition! And it's my birthday tomorrow too.

So happy. XD

Is Fahrenheit censored at all? Or is that only Indigo Prophesy?

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                      Is Fahrenheit censored at all? Or is that only Indigo Prophesy?
                      I have the PC port and it's uncensored, I guess that the japanese version is censored.
                      sigpic

Comment

• I'm happy because ps3 is cheaper

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                          I have the PC port and it's uncensored, I guess that the japanese version is censored.
                          I hope it's just the Japanese. From the looks of it, it would be cutscenes that would be censored. And that's not good.

Comment

• The PAL version of Farenheit isn't censored...but if it is then all you miss out on are a couple of sex scenes that, honestly, aren't important enough to worry about. All the gore and blood is still there, I believe.

Comment

• So I finally got the CTS guy to come into my dorm room and fix my ethernet port. I'm wired. Now all I need to do is get an ethernet switch to get my consoles connected to the internet and I'll be ready to go.

Now, back to some more fucking reading...

Comment

• I happy because there is a lot of shit going on at work and I'm on vacation till after Labor Day and l am laying by the pool.

Comment

Working...
                                X