No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I found out my British Literature teacher loves Heroes too, I'm happy about that. Also, I just realized where I had seen that book the math teacher is reading when Claire goes to take the placement test. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is sitting right next to my teacher's board. That's so awesome.

As for that, BadWolf, I agree. I think they probably would've killed him in the season finale last year, but they needed something "shocking" for this season premiere, and other than another event or two, there wasn't much that made me go "" Not that this did either, but it was still pretty crazy.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This commercial makes me happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
        So I found out my British Literature teacher loves Heroes too, I'm happy about that. Also, I just realized where I had seen that book the math teacher is reading when Claire goes to take the placement test. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is sitting right next to my teacher's board. That's so awesome.
        I've actually read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Soooo funny. I loved how they completely turned the classic novel on its head. Zombies, ninjas...and romance. <3
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Got playoff tickets to Game 1 of the American League Division Series at Yankee Stadium...and, if necessary, Game 7 of the American League Championship Series. Yanks begin a 3-game series with the Red Sox tonight at the stadium, and their magic number to clinch the AL East stands at 5(any combination of Yankees wins and Red Sox losses), so the division could be won this Sunday. Could be a huge weekend.

Comment

• I believe this is alot to say but oh well. <3

My music happenings/want list:
            Brand New Eyes - Paramore - 28th September
            Enter Shikari Live - 12th October
            Emilie Autumn Live - 17th October - MAYBE, it's in Florida.
            Breathe Carolina - Hello Fascination - October
            Beauty Killer - Jeffree Star - October
            Attack Attack! - Someday Came Suddenly - October
            Blood on the Dance Floor - Let's Start A Riot! - October
            t.A.T.u. - Waste Management - End Oct/Start Nov
            The Mission District Live - 23rd November
            Paramore Live - 16th December

And I just recieved my Paramore shirt and bought a pair of blue converse.
            <3

Comment

• I'm happy that I'm off this weekend...so I'll finally have time to play Broken Steel. And I'll see about getting some Uncharted 2 beta time in as well.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• staying the night over at my gf's house tonight

Comment

• As Zach's grandma said in Employee of the Month:

"Be sure to plant the seed. If you plant the seed of love, it will blossom into something beautiful. "
                  "I love you grandma."
                  "And don't forget to wash your balls!"

Last edited by Canas Renvall; 09-25-2009, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                    As Zach's grandma said in Employee of the Month:

"Be sure to plant the seed. If you plant the seed of love, it will blossom into something beautiful. "
                    "I love you grandma."
                    "And don't forget to wash your balls!"

ahaha i love that movie. thanks for the reminder

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi6it26_LZ4

This commercial makes me happy.
                      I don't like that one. This one I enjoy though:

You guys ready to rent some cahs?

Comment

• I just saw a local production of Guys and Dolls. It was amazzinnggg. <3

Comment

• I'm happy because it's my and The Dude's birthday. That's meant fun-funs with the Special Lady, some of my favourite cake (Yellow cake with Chocolate frosting), and a call from my Mommy (she lives out of state). And it's only 5:30AM!

Comment

• AMERICAN LEAGUE EAST CHAMPIONS

Comment

• I'm happy for you, Chris. Better New York than Boston. For one thing, the pizza is better.. and so's the baseball, apparently. XD
                              Last edited by DanKnyphausen; 09-27-2009, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• My brother got married yesterday Was a great day all around.

Comment

Working...
                                X