I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
    Every song from Brand New Eyes excluding Playing God.

Misery Business, CrushCrushCrush and That's What You Get from Riot!

Pressure and Emergency from All We Know.

Decode and I've Caught Myself from Twilight.

<3
    \
    They only played singles from the first two albums? Pretty standard, but lame nonetheless.

Comment

• Yeah, I wanted to hear Here We Go Again and When It Rains.
      But oh well, <3.

Comment

• I also have a strong dislike for Hayley as a blonde. It really looks weird with her paper-white skintone. She needs to go solar flare ASAP.

Comment

• i just traded silent hill shattered memories thats only 16 trade in at gamestop for

a copy of Xmen and sonic the hedgehog
          a copy of batman for the NES
          and a sega genesis model 2 with all cords

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
            Right so two days ago, 16/12/09 was the best day of my entire life.
            I saw Paramore live in concert and I had the best time of my entire life.
            I lost my voice, and had muscle pain all over my body even til now. x3

They played:

Every song from Brand New Eyes excluding Playing God and All I Wanted.

Misery Business, CrushCrushCrush and That's What You Get from Riot!

Pressure and Emergency from All We Know.

Decode and I've Caught Myself from Twilight.

<3

Preview:

During Misguided Ghosts.
            My friend's gone to see them live tomorrow at London so I am sure I will hear all about it from him on the experience he had, haha.

Christmas in one week is something to all look forward too, especially with the Doctor Who special and other shows that will be on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
              I also have a strong dislike for Hayley as a blonde. It really looks weird with her paper-white skintone. She needs to go solar flare ASAP.
              Really? I love it....prefer her as a red head but she's still hot as a blonde.

I'm happy because I'm finished with College for the eyar and it's a week until Christmas and the first of two parts of the last episodes of David Tennants time as The Doctor in Doctor Who.

Comment

• I think it's bogus how Xbox LIVE ain't free to join, and the PS3 is. That's totally sad. But I got some MS points to spare, so that's good!

Comment

• Everyone I receive very nasty comments online for no reason (ie when I wasn't asking for it, cause I recognize sometimes *I* can be a bit of a jackass too), there's always alot of my friends or just acquaintances or even strangers in real life that are super nice to me afterwards! That's why I never retort with anything nasty, I know my life is much better than online meanies. :

Edit: AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED ON THIS FORUM OR ANYTHING, just saying, so there's no misunderstandings~
                  Last edited by The_15th; 12-18-2009, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• So I've been doing some fun stuff on ChatRoulette...

Stranger: hi
                    You: Hi there.
                    You: How're you?
                    Stranger: fine
                    You: So I see... *maniacal laughter*

Stranger: hi there
                    You: Hiya! How're you?
                    Stranger: just fine!
                    Stranger: how is it going?
                    You: Fairly well. It got up easily today.

Stranger: hi
                    Stranger:
                    You: Hi!
                    Stranger: how are u
                    You: Doing alright, how about you?
                    Stranger: nothing
                    Stranger: where do u live
                    You: In my house.
                    Stranger: evryone live there
                    Stranger: lol
                    Stranger: ok
                    Stranger: what do u want to talk about
                    You: *shrug* Hm...
                    You: Oh, the effects of thermodynamic fusion of atoms on the moon Titan.
                    Stranger: but i dont know
                    Stranger: anything about it
                    Stranger: u tell me something about it
                    Stranger: _?
                    You: Well, it's quite simple. A nuke on Titan. XP
                    > Your partner disconnected. Press "Next" to find a new person!

I think the game of ChatRoulette is to troll before you get trolled. It's actually kinda fun.

Comment

• Chatroulette sounds intriguing, but it does not work for me...

Comment

• I'm quite pleased how this first one turned out to be; music video based on Halo. Any of you got any time to kill or want to watch it's over here

Comment

• Nothing like an impromptu ski trip in the Poconos for New Year's Eve with all my friends.

I could totally live without going, but it's a lot better than sitting on my ass at home by myself for New Year's.

Comment

• I learned how to play the first verse of the 'Ashford Lullaby/ Berceuse' on piano! Yay! Was a BITCH to learn!

edit: Now that I learned that the notes for both the verses are practically the same, I'm even happier.
                            Last edited by Ray; 01-01-2010, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                              Fucking hell

The first thing I see when I get on there (for my first time) is man-on-man buttsex. D: And no, I'm not joking. >_>;
                              There you have it...

Yeah, I got gift cards that can act like credit cards.

Finally being able to buy stuff online = happiness
                              Last edited by WeskerIncarnate; 01-01-2010, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• I'm happy because I've had an extremely creative spell these last two days and have written a handful of songs I actually like. I'm so happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X