No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im pretty happy right now. School already called in for a snow day. I really dont feel like going back to school.

Comment

• Ahhh, snow days. :] I miss those. Well, I miss them when I was a kid and I always spent the day playing outside in the snow. When I got older, even though I loved having the day off, I usually wasted it by sleeping.

Comment

• Yeah, living in a place where most of the snow eventually becomes cold wet brown curb slush, I can check that off as another childhood to adolescence disillusionment. Plus I hate the cold weather, and I'm pretty sure that I'm prone to seasonal affective disorder (or I just get depressed when the fall/winter sets in).

Edit: Fuck, sorry guys. I just had a chicken parm hero for dinner. That made me very happy.
        Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 01-06-2010, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• I'm progressively learning piano faster than I thought. I'm really happy.

Comment

• Congrats ray.

I'm happy because my Xbox 360 had melted from the inside, but after sending it for repaire I was told today I'll have it back in less than two days!!! and I didn't have to pay much to ahve it fixed, of course it's not "fixed" since I have an Xbox360 Premium [Falcon], but after I buy the special edition of Bioshock 2 next month, I'll start saving for a new Xbox360 [Jasper] and for Project natal!!!! (and no, I am not planing on buying any other game in betwine, except for Alan Wake and all the other titles withought release date that I want

Comment

• ^ Why thank you!

And congrats to you too for getting your 360 repaired so fast.

Comment

• I learned to play Piano about 2 years ago. I really enjoy playing one when I get the chance. Recently my keyboard is broke so I cant play it.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                  I learned to play Piano about 2 years ago. I really enjoy playing one when I get the chance. Recently my keyboard is broke so I cant play it.
                  4 years ago for me. It's rare that I play these days (just a recent lull; I'm not listening to a lot of music either) but I get the same feeling. It's easier to work out a simple melody than with stringed instruments IMO (lol disagree with me if you must Dan!)

Ray, I'm glad that's happening to you and I encourage you to pursue it as you plan to and more.

Comment

• I totally agree! A very large portion of my stuff is written on piano, I just adapt it as I see fit!

As with everyone else, I would like to offer you words of encouragement, Ray!

Comment

• I was very happy that all my friends could join me at my birthday party one week ago. Most of my friends aren't living in my city anymore and some of them aren't even in France anymore (three of them are french assistant; two in Ireland, one in England).

All 14 were there! I was so happy, especially since I don't get the chance to see them a lot, now. It was quite a mess at the restaurant
                      Last edited by Grem; 01-07-2010, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• ^ Lucky you. Nice of them to go through all that just to be at your birthday party. You must have some really awesome friends.

And thanks to everybody for the encouragement. It really helps.

I think this is my new favorite thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray
                          Lucky you. Nice of them to go through all that just to be at your birthday party. You must have some really awesome friends.
                          Yeah, I think so, too. With some of them, it's even more brotherhood than friendship (I know 4 of them since like 15 years, and I'm 23!) and I know that I can trust them, no matter what happens. I can't imagine my life without them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
                            I'm progressively learning piano faster than I thought. I'm really happy.

Oh, that's so cool, awesome.

Piano is something that I'd really like to learn myself, one day.

Comment

• ^ It is. Though, I have absolutely no knowledge on how to read notes, so I'm just learning by ear. Once you find the time, it'll be much easier to learn (I started learning over break).

Comment

• I'm happy, because I just received news my grandma beat cancer for the third time.

Comment

Working...
                                X