No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm happy because work went well, got Taco Bell for lunch, and now I get to sit here and post with all you nice people!

Comment

• I just learned the simple chords to 'Hide and Seek' on piano! Fuck yeah! In 15 minutes, too! Fastest for me, ever!

And, 'Sweet Religion' just started playing. Sweet.

School was awesome, even if my nose is still so chaffed from blowing it too much.

What a nice day.

Last edited by Ray; 02-12-2010, 01:12 AM.

Comment

• I'm off work! YAY! I get to laze about, have friends over and relax. This is awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilith View Post
          I'm off work! YAY! I get to laze about, have friends over and relax. This is awesome.
          anytime to chat with me...?

Comment

• Frou Frou's Flicks just started to play, and I feel so damn giddy right now.

Comment

• It's the Weekend.

Comment

• I'm happy because my favorite manga (One Piece) took a very dark and sad turn in this week's chapter with the death of a major character.

Spoiler:

Why does that make me happy? Because it opens up a whole slew of new possibilities for the story I've been following for over ten years. In 574 chapters, the author has NEVER killed a major character. There have been many close calls, but no-one has ever died. So, for long-time readers, this is a HUGE development. It was heartbreaking to read, and even forced out a few man tears. Eiichiro Oda is an amazing storyteller. He definitely knows how to work the reader's emotions... I'm very excited to see what happens next!

Comment

• I'm happy because I got my new Magic The Gathering cards today! YAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
                    I'm happy because my favorite manga (One Piece) took a very dark and sad turn in this week's chapter with the death of a major character.

Spoiler:

Why does that make me happy? Because it opens up a whole slew of new possibilities for the story I've been following for over ten years. In 574 chapters, the author has NEVER killed a major character. There have been many close calls, but no-one has ever died. So, for long-time readers, this is a HUGE development. It was heartbreaking to read, and even forced out a few man tears. Eiichiro Oda is an amazing storyteller. He definitely knows how to work the reader's emotions... I'm very excited to see what happens next!
                    I was just at my friend's house when they were reading. All of a sudden, my friend and her sister scream out "WHAT THE FUCK Spoiler:
                    DIED!?!?"

I'm happy because I was just playing with a glass harmonica/wine-glass-filled-with-water. I don't know why, but it's so fun!

Comment

• I got Vandal Hearts 2 at a good price. I've been waiting over ten years to beat this game. Ohhhh yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
                        I was just at my friend's house when they were reading. All of a sudden, my friend and her sister scream out "WHAT THE FUCK Spoiler:
                        DIED!?!?"
                        That was about how I did it too (though the scream was internal)! It was truly a shock! Are you a One Piece reader?

Also, as to stay on topic, I'm extremely happy to have read this on Twitter earlier (From Matthew Sweet, my fuckin' idol):
                        "News Update: I'm well into the recording of my next album! Working title is Modern Art."

He also said that the new Bangles record (that he's producing and playing bass on) is "cruising along" and "Gonna be so cool". What great news!

Comment

• I got my 2 Sin shirts today. Feel somewhat happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rose312 View Post
                            anytime to chat with me...?
                            Hmm...this could have been posted on their visitor wall. Instead, it just acts as spam. Good going. You've been warned about this how many times now?

And I'm happy that it's finally stopped snowing and my car can finally get out of the driveway. Also got a giant teddy bear for Valentine's Day from my dad. He's a sweetie <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
                              That was about how I did it too (though the scream was internal)! It was truly a shock! Are you a One Piece reader?
                              Not much, but I've been slowly getting into it.

I'm happy today because I stopped and listened to the sounds of an Mbira. I sighed on the inside with content.

Comment

• Just been told that my Dad wants to buy me a PS3 for my 18th.

So er, yay.
                                Last edited by BadWolfX; 02-19-2010, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X