No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I FINALLY got the NIN shirt I've wanted for so long. I can wait to get it.

"now i'm nothing"

Comment

• I'm happy, because I was nominated Homecoming King!

Comment

• What else is there to be happy when you work, a day off haha. Saturday to do some gaming and play basketball in the morning while I take sunday as a chillaxin day haha.

Comment

• Today, at school, was an oddly perfect day. Perfectly flawed, you could call it. One small thing happens, it can lead to another. Oh, I don't know, I need some sleep. But I do know today was great.

Comment

• Might even take a day off on tuesdays and wednesdays since I got a 3 months perfect attendance certificate to take 2 days off from work. Probably doing the same, chillax.
            Last edited by Guest; 02-20-2010, 01:12 AM.

Comment

• Got both my Sin shirts today!

Ones white with the sin logo in a dark red and on the back it shows the NIN logo in the Sin font in purple

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The black one (my favorite) shows the Sin logo in black with a gold and red outline (the gold outline glitters) and shows the NIN logo in the Sin font in black with the gold and red outlines.
              Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

These shirts are 20 years old (Hate 1990 tour/ Sin tour) and they're one of my favorite items in my NIN collection and I'm so fucking happy I got them since these shirts are rare as hell.
              Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 02-21-2010, 03:18 AM.

Comment

• ^ Lucky you, those shirts look nice.

I'm happy because I woke up to a nice morning.

Comment

• I'm happy because of this:
                  Spoiler:

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a HUGE fan of One Piece, and this set of figures is one I've wanted to see made for YEARS. These guys (and girl) are the Royal Shichibukai (roughly translated: Seven Sea Lords); A group of infamous pirate captains who have allied themselves with the World Government. Why are there eight, then? Because the guy with the hook lost his status after using it for his own illegal ambitions. I'm very excited!

Comment

• Thin Mints taste fucking awesome. I am more than happy at the moment.

Comment

• USA! USA! USA! USA!

Comment

• I have my new xbox 360!! I'm gona go play star wars: the force unleashed (ultimate sith edition) while I wait for LIN to download

Comment

• The only happy thing that happened today for me is I'm off work haha. Though in just a less than a month, its the big bonus I'ma get from work after that 4months worth of 6days of work at least 12hrs a day that has finally passed. Thank god I have tons of time again to rest haha.
                          Last edited by Guest; 02-22-2010, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• I'm happy because I finally got the call to be accepted to the police academy. Today was the first day and have a long road ahead of me but I'm ready for the challenge.

Comment

• I'm happy because I am not one of those people in my school: confining to a certain archetype/clique. I'm happy I'm... different. And not different in a hey-look-I'm-wearing-skinnies-and-eye-liner-I'm-so-different-and-cool (not to offend anybody who do wear skinnies and eye-liner or that kind of stuff, but here in SD it's almost as though people wear it just to be attention whores, not because they want to), but different in a not-conforming way. My school has way too many conformists, it really pisses me off.

Or maybe I'm just happy because Ice Cream and Thin-Mints go GREAT together.

Comment

• I just read this on Matthew Sweet's Twitter: "Bangles writing songs in my house!"

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X