Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Karui View Post
    Do you have fleas? xD

I'm happy because I don't have to go to school tomorrow.
    Pshaw, nooo. xD I wonder why they even call it a flea market. O.o

Comment

• I was able to get a brand-new, original, Japanese copy of One Piece: Grand Battle! 3 for the Gamecube for $20! I'm so psyched! I've wanted it for-friggin'-ever, but the import price is usually upwards of $60. Can't wait to play it! The first two were awesome!

Comment

• I'm happy as hell because...

Spoiler:

Inside of the DAO:A is some very exciting news for DA:O fans

Spoiler:

I'm very very VERY happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          I'm happy as hell because...

Spoiler:

Inside of the DAO:A is some very exciting news for DA:O fans

Spoiler:

I'm very very VERY happy.
          lmao They are so milking that for all it's worth...

Comment

• I'm happy because my dad made an awesome vegetable dinner. Odd, as we're, like, carnivores.

Comment

• I'm happy...Tomorrow morning I'll be leaving for my vacation. Sucks though...since I'm still ill from Sunday. Buuuut...I'll be out of town, so I really don't care. And when I get back I'll be grabbing up GoW3 and DAO:A...if I have money left.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• I heard today that my six-year-old niece's teacher wants her to test out of first grade! She's in Kindergarten now... she grew up too fast! I'm so proud of her!

Comment

• Spring Break ftw!

Whoop, today was oddly funny. Pot-Luck-ing with the decathlon nerds (I am one, myself), yelling happily for no apparent reason, and staring at guys oddly while they play soccer. Bahaha. Whoop whoop! I grinded with my friend Kimberly! Sucks she made me the girl, so I had to bend over and shit. Urgh.

Hey, I made be able to get a copy of Director's Cut for my own! Hell yeah!

Comment

• Finally got Silent Hill Origins on the PS2, since I don't have a PSP. Finally.

Comment

• I'm happy because my neighbour gave me the password to her wireless, meaning I can now use my laptop online!

Comment

• I'm happy because I'm munching on liquorice. Who knew that shit tasted so fucking awesome?

Also, I'm happy because I might not be the only guy in my school who has a thing for guys! Yay for (possible) diversity!

Comment

• I'm happy because this and this are on their way to me from Japan! SCORE!

Comment

• ^ Lucky, those look niiiice.

I'm happy because I finally get to see my college-ridden sister after how-many-months! Whoop! And maybe even see my even older even-more-college-ridden sister later on! Yay!

Comment

• Today, I got to take part in a fan interview of Vicki Peterson of the Bangles. AWESOME!

Comment

• Steak + potatoes= Best dinner ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X