No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm happy because I came out to my sister. I trust her the most, so I came out to her first. Then I shall come out to my other sister. Then my parents. It's a whole lot harder coming out than I thought. Every word I try to spit out crawls back in. D:

Comment

• Two classes tomorrow...and then ten days off for spring break.

Finally.

Only thing that sucks is, all my friends had their breaks earlier so I'll be home by myself, pretty much. This is kinda late for a spring break.
      Last edited by Vector; 03-25-2010, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• Spring break was last week for me as well. Which wad great because I had 10 days to play GOW3 and DAO:A.

Comment

• I'm happy cuz I had a really great birthday. I had my expectations set very low since I had no plans and to make it worse, school day. But some friends came together and we went out for some drinks and then dinner (delicious tacos, talk about stereotypes ).

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Happy Birthday, man!

Comment

• FINALLY gonna get my first tattoo this weekend.

Comment

• I'm going to Yorkshire for a week.
                Bye guys. <3
                Kinda peeved though that Resonance of Fate comes out today and I cannot buy it. D:

Comment

• Taking a train from SD to LA with my sister (who's visiting from her Spring Break) so we can visit our older sister up in LA. Whoop! Finally, I'm so happy because I've never been to my sister's house (and that I haven't been to LA in about 6 years, not counting field trips).

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
                    Happy Birthday, man!
                    Thanks Dan!

EDIT: Good things last little Go to this post for more details.
                    Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 04-03-2010, 03:50 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
                      I'm happy because I came out to my sister. I trust her the most, so I came out to her first. Then I shall come out to my other sister. Then my parents. It's a whole lot harder coming out than I thought. Every word I try to spit out crawls back in. D:
                      I know this is a late reply, but congratulations. I understand the part where you just can't say it - it took me a good two hours to come out to my Mum. The words just never come out.

Comment

• I'm sooo happy! After over two months of waiting I'm finally going to MEPS Friday to join the Army. (I dropped 45 pounds getting ready!)

Comment

• ^ Wow, congratulations!

I'm happy because IMOGEN HEAP IS COMING TO SAN DIEGO!!!

FUCK YEAH!!! IMOGEN FUCKING HEAP!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cough* Wesker!?!? Why? I thought we were partnerrrrs!!!

*explodes*

Comment

• I'm happy because today I turn 18. Yay!

Comment

• ^ Happy Birthday!

And hooray for legality!

Have an awesome 18th!

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                                I'm happy because today I turn 18. Yay!
                                Happy birthday! Now you can officially drink in Mexico.

Comment

Working...
                                X