No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in Florida right now visiting my grandparents, then driving back with them in about a week.

Spring break is awesome.

That is all.
    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 03-30-2010, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
      Happy birthday! Now you can officially drink in Mexico.
      Yay!

Of course, I can also drink here now as well.

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys (:

Comment

• I'm happy because I have finally learned how to multi-quote. I've used it once or twice before, but I just plain forgot how to do it. Now I remember! Woop! I'm probably never gonna use it anyway, but whatever.

Comment

• Somewhat cheered up. I was on ebay searching for some rare MM shirts that my dad had and I crossed this one. it was only $1.50 so I couldnt pass it up.

I take it most people here wont understand the 3 banners and the symbols on them so here.

During the song Antichrist Superstar the stage would look like a rally (the kind that hitler had (no I dont like hitler, I'm not that one memeber here that worshiped hitler lol) for the Antichrist Superstar. It fit well with the whole concept album thing.

Thinking about it now. I'm pretty lucky, talk about being at the right spot at the right time.
          Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 04-01-2010, 04:41 AM.

Comment

• I'm happy because I finally made it in to the army, after 3.5 months of waiting. My MOS is 25U and my ship date is first week of September.

Comment

• ^Oh, wow! Congratulations!

I'm happy because I got to spend one last day of Spring Break (before completely focusing on homework) at the mall with some friends. Oh, teenage love (love? what love? it's allll hormones) is such an interesting thing to study. Too bad it probably isn't mutual. Oh well. Back to studying the basics in the human brain.

*I wish it was mutual, I so do. Too bad he''s straight. D:

I'm also happy because I went a day without meat! I know, I know, religious crap aside (which is the reason so ), it actually wasn't that bad.

Comment

• I'm happy, I just bought me a new 07 G6.

Loving the color. Still not as good as my friends GTO but still I'm loving this one.

Comment

• ^ That looks nice. Like, really nice.

Damn you.

Comment

• Thanks. I love it. Especially at night. Almost EVERY light inside is red

RED EVERYWHERE! I LOVE IT!

Comment

• ^ Sexy

I felt my first earthquake (well, technically an aftershock) today. 6.9. Whoa. Odd experience.

However, I hope the people in the epicenter (MexiCali) are okay. Prayers for them.

Comment

• God damn, awesome car nemesis.

My fucking tale on being happy is that I got my new laptop finally after saving for a few weeks, heh beats browsing THIA via Ps3 lol.

Comment

• I'm happy because the weekend is almost here. I can finally catch up on sleep. FINALLY. If that's anatomically possible, though.

Comment

• I just applied for a temporary job at Sony for Games Tester whilst I attend college.

Comment

• My research paper was due todaaaaaay! Its over! Thank the goddess! Now all I have to worry about is the presentation...which wont be anything since I'll take up a bit of time showing clips from Young Frankenstein. Oh...and three exams left, but whatevs.

edit: One day, I'll send my children to Raptor Jesus Camp.
                              Last edited by Bertha; 04-14-2010, 12:37 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Just got my first tattoo. My arm fucking burns but its totally worth it. Took about 2 and a half hours. I was a little nervous at first because of how painful it would be but it ended up not being that bad. The guy who did it Troy was a cool guy. He bitched about his wife for about a hour of the time.

Since it was one of my drawings he thought it was fun to do because its not the same old shit he does every day like butterflys or flowers and the rest of that stuff.

I'll post pics of it in the tattoo thread I made awhile ago when I take the bandages off.

Comment

Working...
                                X