I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
    Fucking AI, David STILL refuses to do jack all for me on File #2.

Anyway, I'm happy because I'm getting better with my rigging and general model work (been practicing whilst porting stuff).
    I seem to remember you saying, "DAMN useless plumber!" XD

Yeah, the two recent sceencaps I saw of your two new models were very good.

I'm ultra happy because the TGWTG Two Year Anniversary video has a trailer out...and it is EPIC.
    Kickassia Part 6: http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/22200-kickassia-part-06-all-the-really-bad-shit-happensK...

Comment

• Yeah! I saw that trailer, I can't believe how huge it looks. Doug and the rest of 'em busted their ass it seems. I just couldn't stop laughing when the first shot of him in his M. Bison outfit showed. It looks so inspired, makes the brawl look modest.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
        Yeah! I saw that trailer, I can't believe how huge it looks. Doug and the rest of 'em busted their ass it seems. I just couldn't stop laughing when the first shot of him in his M. Bison outfit showed. It looks so inspired, makes the brawl look modest.
        I was glad to see my favorite new guys in it too, Phelous and Film Brain. The whole idea of Spoony having to bring out the 'insanity' again is hilarious. XD Yeah, the M. Bison outfit killed me. They have to use the 'OF COURSE!'

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
          Congrats on the PS2 BD, don't forget to get Silent Hill 2-4!
          Oh believe me, I won't... There are a load of PS2 games I MUST play, including all Silent Hills (maybe not The Room and Shattered Memories since I've played them already on other platforms but I'm craving for 2&3!)

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
            Just thought I'd dedicate a post to Gareth's birthday (today). We've been out for a meal, bowling, arcades, and I got him a Mario Bros themed DS cake. He is officially 20 today.

So, good birthday wishes to Gareth (Zombie_Fred).
            Merry Spawning Day Gareth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
              Oh believe me, I won't... There are a load of PS2 games I MUST play, including all Silent Hills (maybe not The Room and Shattered Memories since I've played them already on other platforms but I'm craving for 2&3!)
              I recommend Demento/Haunting Ground, controls are similar to the Outbreak games but it plays more as a Clock Tower game (spiritual sequel).

And happy birthday ZF.
              sigpic
              Non-blurry Signature Version
              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Happy Birthday Zombie Fred (bit late i know but better late than never )

Well im happy today because its my birthday 18 at last haha, im so going to buy some alcohol today, maybe go to the pub at lunch in college, buy an 18 rated film/game, buy some ciggarettes (i dont smoke but i could sell them ha), do all kinds of crazy shit i couldnt before and then on friday....... Clubbing!!!! woop
                Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 05-11-2010, 02:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                  Happy Birthday Zombie Fred (bit late i know but better late than never )

Well im happy today because its my birthday 18 at last haha, im so going to buy some alcohol today, maybe go to the pub at lunch in college, buy an 18 rated film/game, buy some ciggarettes (i dont smoke but i could sell them ha), do all kinds of crazy shit i couldnt before and then on friday....... Clubbing!!!! woop
                  Happy birthday to you too!
                  sigpic
                  Non-blurry Signature Version
                  Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Mmm... I'm feeling bittersweet about this, turns out my "new" used PS2 had it's lens screwed up, so I went to Blockbuster to claim my warranty, and after a few minutes of arguing with some clerks I got a full cash refund, when usually all you get is store credit. Bad side? No more PS2... until next week,

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Supernatural finale.

So bittersweet. I don't even know what to think.

Comment

• Still no PS2... BUT I HAVE RESIDENT EVIL: DEAD AIM! Yes...

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                          Still no PS2... BUT I HAVE RESIDENT EVIL: DEAD AIM! Yes...
                          Sebastian Approves +10 (you'll get this reference when I post a pic of me in the post a picture of yourself thread).

Dead Aim is probably my favorite RE besides RE2. Something about it has a certain charm for it that just makes it so great.

Comment

• Imogen Heap tickets came in today! Yay!

^^ Congrats! Dead Aim is actually quite good. Short, but oh so sweet. Have fun!

Comment

• I'm playing Dragon Age and my mom comes through the door and hands me a package. I open it up and I'm shocked to find inside 2 Tool vinyls (Opiate and Lateralus) so I'm pretty fucking stoked to have these since I'm getting heavily into Tool. This is gods way of saying "HEY YOU! SEBASTIAN! BUY THOSE DAMN TOOL TICKETS!"

They're now on the wall

Comment

• ^ FUCKING. SWEET. AWESOME.

I'm happy because today I played an upright bass for the first time in my life... It's really an interesting instrument, since you don't have any frets to guide you, so to achieve notes you have to be very careful and listen to the pitch variations to get the right tone.
                                I've managed to follow a few songs, but now I really respect people who play this instrument.

Comment

Working...
                                X