No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im happy as it was just my 24th birthday (July 31st) and I got some great gifts including a Chris Redfield hottoys figure to go with my Sheva. much love.

Comment

• Todays been a pretty fucked. So I decided to go to sleep and I wake up to the best news possible.

From Josh Freese's twitter.
      "For all those asking-Yes, @aperfectcircle is waking from our 6 year slumber....very happy to report."

So happy their coming back. I couldn't stand their last album eMOTIVe. That thing sucked, it was nothing but covers,one original and one remix. Not what I was wanting as a last album but thank god it isn't.

Now for a tour...I'll go to fucking California if I have to just in case they don't come to KS.

Comment

• Prop 8 has been overturned. Finally, California does something RIGHT. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
          Prop 8 has been overturned. Finally, California does something RIGHT. <3

SO HAPPY.

And on Obama's birthday no less.

Comment

• I'm happy because I'm not back in school yet, and I'm good at free running

Comment

Same here. I feel more hopeful for equality than I have in years. Thank you, America!

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

• Today was...the best day I've had in awhile.

I was able to hang out with a friend who's been gone a year...and is leaving again in about two weeks. I don't know if I'll ever see him but I know we'll at least talk through Skype and stuff...but I was so happy to be able to see him. We watched bad movies and laughed...just...laughed, I can't explain why it's so significant. I'm all smiles right now. "So happy I could die and it's alright."

Comment

• Things are really looking up for me at work. I put up a post in the "I'm Angry" thread about this:

Finally, my manager finally opened up his eyes and saw that I'm worthy of being promoted. It's really about time, but this wouldn't have been possible without my assistant manager who's been backing me up ever since he took over for someone else who got his own store. It's something I should've deserved in the first place. Even our district manager is finally noticing and wants 2 guys out to promote me and our new guy that only started back in April

Comment

• Comment

California? You mean the majority of voters?

Nah dude. It was one brave ass judge and the US Constitution that made it happen.

I'm just happy I'm not posting on the "I'm Angry" thread. I usually forget why I get angry anyways. By the time I try to write it down, I'm like "what was I angry about?" :p
                        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Really happy because I have now officially been promoted at work. I have some new responsibilites coming up, which does make me a bit nervous, but I have a good assistant manager and store manager to show me the ropes and gettin paid helluva lot more than I used to

Comment

• Originally posted by MeanBob View Post
                            Really happy because I have now officially been promoted at work. I have some new responsibilites coming up, which does make me a bit nervous, but I have a good assistant manager and store manager to show me the ropes and gettin paid helluva lot more than I used to
                            Congratulations! A promotion is always a good thing!

I'm excited because I've decided to do a full 180° on my life to improve some things that were bothering me and keeping me down. I've realized that all the stuff that bother me is fixable and I shouldn't let myself go like I did. First things first, I want to do something about my weight, since my job has a lot to do with it and more important I want to feel good about myself. Next thing is get my education shit sorted out, I almost dropped out of college, which is a stupid ass decision since I'm almost halfway through it. All those things are really under my control and only I can fix them. So less talking and more action, let's do this!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• A few years ago, a friend of mine and I started a message board for my idol, singer/songwriter Matthew Sweet. Today, his partner David Pierce in the early-'80s duo Buzz of Delight (as well as Oh-OK) joined our forum and shared with us a bunch of old live recordings! I'm so very, very stoked!

Comment

• I'm quite pleased. My Big Daddy statue (yes, the one that tells me who to kill) took a tumble off his shelf a few days ago and got a little...damaged. Half an hour of hunting for his arms later, I was most unhappy. I love my Big Daddy. He tells me things. Like who to burn.

Fortunately, being a Warhammer Geek meant I had the knowledge (hmm, bits fit together eh?) and the materials (SUPA GLU!) to repair him. I'm pretty happy with the result. I can't tell where he broke except on one finger, where there was a touch too much glue and it over flowed a little.

Now he can whisper sweet, sweet lists of names to me once more. What's that, Big Daddy? Carnivol has my rightful place on the forums and needs to learn that that being eaten by fire ants and then set aflame is a double burn? Interesting...

Comment

Working...
                                X