Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by presidentevil View Post
    HELL NO I LOVE BOOBIES....BOOBIES FTW!!!!!!! ...rofl

In that post it seems as if you were shocked and appalled that you ran into some girls breasts.

Also there is an edit button that you can use so you don't have to multipost.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
      http://the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6988

In that post it seems as if you were shocked and appalled that you ran into some girls breasts.

Also there is an edit button that you can use so you don't have to multipost.
      You didn't understand....I was having what you'd call a meltdown so I came across as "shocked and appalled". I love boobies, without them there wouldn't be a thing called women. But nevermind im too lazy to try and get you to understand.
      "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

• Originally posted by presidentevil View Post
        You didn't understand....I was having what you'd call a meltdown so I came across as "shocked and appalled". I love boobies, without them there wouldn't be a thing called women. But nevermind im too lazy to try and get you to understand.
        Ummm....No. So you're telling me that a guy with man "boobies" is really a woman?

What separates men from women is the what we humans like to call the vagina. A man has a penis and a woman has a vagina which are two completely different things (but are best friends).

You say you had a "meltdown" but to me it seems as if you were just scared of the fact that you ran into some girls breasts.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          A man has a penis and a woman has a vagina which are two completely different things (but are best friends).
          haha that sentence was hilarious

anyways Im happy because Im going to Ibiza soon for a week long piss up! should be brilliant.

Also last night I began learning a new move called a "Half Out" (essentially a double front sommersault with a half twist) in the rig at trampoline scary but exciting!
          Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 08-17-2010, 03:40 AM.

Comment

• NO I beg to differ, boobies are a man's best friend cause I guess they feel like...heaven?
            "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

• Unless you're gay, non sexual, prefer smaller breasts (me) or prefer the ass (also me).

Comment

• Boobs are overrated.

Comment

• I don't know how this convo started or where it's going, but I'm just gonna have to agree with the two gentlemen above me. It's all about the butt, the booty, the birthday cake, the bunda, the culo, DAT ASS. I could talk about butts and asses and cheeks for days, because you can do so much more with them. Boobs are cool, don't get me wrong, but I'd rather fall asleep on a cushioned ass any day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    I don't know how this convo started or where it's going, but I'm just gonna have to agree with the two gentlemen above me. It's all about the butt, the booty, the birthday cake, the bunda, the culo, DAT ASS. I could talk about butts and asses and cheeks for days, because you can do so much more with them. Boobs are cool, don't get me wrong, but I'd rather fall asleep on a cushioned ass any day.
                    This. Motherfucking this. Made my fucking day. And I have to agree. I like my breasts. They are fun. But...there's just something about smacking a nice ass (or having your nice ass smacked).
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• A chop to the breasts doesn't tend to get nearly as good a response...

Comment

I don't know how this convo started or where it's going, but I'm just gonna have to agree with the two gentlemen above me. It's all about the butt, the booty, the birthday cake, the bunda, the culo, DAT ASS. I could talk about butts and asses and cheeks for days, because you can do so much more with them. Boobs are cool, don't get me wrong, but I'd rather fall asleep on a cushioned ass any day.
                        Yeah...I gotta agree as well. You make a point.

Comment

• *goes to make a thread about asses and butts and booties*

Comment

• I am happy as this weekend is MANIFEST 2010, Melbourne's biggest Anime Con. Hopefully I will have some nice photos and stories to share come monday. Yayy this will be my 6th year running.

Comment

Nope its all about the legs! the legs are the best part!. every thing else comes after. although A girl with a everything is preferred
                              Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 08-18-2010, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• I'm happy to finish all goals for over the summer at work; all 108 new desktop machines set up across the school (from boxing to imaging, and then setting up to the domain, dhcp configuring, etc) and all done in less than two weeks. I tell you that this was the biggest amount of computers for one project for me out of the past years, and damn it felt good after to see your own work across the school and how smooth it went. Go me!

Comment

Working...
                                X