I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks DONNIemo.

I'm also going to see Metallica perform live at the Rod Laver Arena tonight. It starts at 7:00 PM and goes until around 11:00 PM or around 12:00 AM. It is also the first concert I've ever been to.

EDIT: Congratulations on finding a boyfriend, Gradon. I wish luck in your future with him.
    Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 09-15-2010, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Thank you very much. ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
        I'm getting a boyfriend.
        I'm sorry, but the way that's put I must ask...where'd you order him from?

Comment

• Yahoo!オークションは、お店にないものも見つかる買える 日本最大級のネットオークション・フリマアプリです。圧倒的人気のオークションに加え、フリマ出品ですぐ売れる、買える商品もたくさん!

;)

Comment

• You can get a lot of great stuff there.

Comment

• Sorry to double post, but I just found out my Dad doesn't have cancer and I am incredibly relieved and happier than I can describe!

Comment

• I've just got back from the Metallica concert, and it was an epic performance!!! 2 guest bands also played before Metallica went on the stage.

The first band I have forgotten the name of, were from Austin, Texas. They played a few songs, although the beat was good, I sadly didn't find them interesting enough.

The second guest band was Fear Factory.

There was a small funny moment at the concert where a fan in the mosh pit started to take off his prosthetic leg an hold it up in air in front of Metallica's frontman, James Hetfield. James told him to put his leg bag on, jokingly stating that he didn't need another leg.

EDIT: I also got two souverners from the show, a Metallica "World Magnetic" baseball cap, and a Metallica World Magnetic T-shirt.
                Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 09-16-2010, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• Dreams...oh, they do come true, children.

Antoine Dodson Buys A House With Earnings From The ‘Bed Intruder’ Song

Comment

• I'm happy because I move in to University this weekend! cant wait for freshers week.

Comment

• I'm happy as I just spent the whole day at the Royal Melbourne Show, It's been years and it was good, I just think i'm a little to old for it now.

Comment

• i just brock up with my girlfriend
                        ________
                        Yzf600R
                        Last edited by jaone; 03-09-2011, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaone View Post
                          i just brock up with my girlfriend
                          You brock up with your girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                            You brock up with your girlfriend?
                            EPIC WIN.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Come on, lesser beings. No making fun of spelling mistakes. Because then you have to take the piss outta me, since I always screw up my spelling, and I will have to end you, because I'm a psychotic asshole.

Comment

• Well I'm Happy. All Points Bulletin shut down after only a few months of going live, so I thought I wasted £30 on it but EA gave me a free game as compensation.

Comment

Working...
                                X