No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthew Sweet did a live performance/interview/fan Q&A the other night and if that wasn't already enough to make me super happy, he totally answered my question, too! Completely made my week. SO can't wait for his new record next year...

The show, hosted by Tears for Fears' Curt Smith, is called "Stripped Down Live". If you're interested in watching, the whole thing (Matthew Sweet's episode anyway) is here:
    YouTube video:
    Last edited by Dan Corson; 10-25-2010, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
      Shit I had no idea that NIN is rereleasing Pretty Hate Machine... Now I can't wait to hear the remastered versions of "Head Like A Hole" and "Sin".
      Yeah HLAH and Sin are gonna be amazing. I know for a fact so is Terrible Lie,Down In It and Something I Can Never Have.

It supposedly has 2 unreleased tracks so heres hoping for either a studio release of Now I'm Nothing, an official release of Maybe Just Once or demos for Terrible Lie and Sin.

Comment

• Me and Gareth went to London this week, first time for me personally (I've been through London but never actually went out into it). All in all was a great time, just a shock for me at how busy it was. I come from a city which is reasonably busy, two shopping centres, always lots to do, so I thought I'd be used to it, but it's nothing compared to London. Human traffic everywhere, you can't even walk down the street on a weeknight to go shopping because there's just too many people everywhere, and so easy to get lost.

We went on the London Eye which was great, went to see Lion King as well among other things. Great time but I am glad to get home just as to not be surrounded by people all the time and squished into tight spaces. I finally got the hang of the London Underground though, and can navigate it quite easily now.

Comment

• Got my invitation to the Killzone 3 Beta. About to hop on it now.

Comment

• mutlipost and i Feel good. been deprsesed all fRiday & Today so i Started drinnking and I feel good.

I still feell ike an assholerr tohugh. Mayb esomeday wel'l get through it.

Comment

• At this time, seven years ago, a wonderful woman decided to marry me.

For some odd reason, she's still married to me.

This makes me happy. Also, married for seven years.

Comment

• I just saw Guided By Voices last night, officially one of the best, if not the best concert I've attended. Definitely the wildest. I mean, Christ, I've seen The Pogues on St. Patrick's day and the people were moving around gingerly. This was one of those cramped, moving around by the weight of the crowd shows. Everyone jumped around, everyone sang along furiously, and the band couldn't have sounded better. It was like they never split up.

Plus they came on stage to "In Heaven," and considering my renewed interest in David Lynch (reading Lynch on Lynch; I just saw Blue Velvet again), it felt like a welcome sign.
                Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 11-08-2010, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  At this time, seven years ago, a wonderful woman decided to marry me.

For some odd reason, she's still married to me.

This makes me happy. Also, married for seven years.
                  I wish you nothing but happiness on your future with your wife and kids.

Comment

• I believe I posted about this before in the Angry thread, but one of the teens that murdered the Old English Sheepdog Linus has just been found guilty (though, they have to go to on for his friend and for the other ones they've killed).

News Article.

I'm glad to see they're starting to get what was fucking coming to them!!
                    sigpic
                    Non-blurry Signature Version
                    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I think I met the right guy for me

Comment

• Just bought a limited 2nd run of Rob Sheridan's Troublemaker print. Only 50 made for the 2nd run and I know 2 are coming to Kansas (another guy who goes to another forum site that lives where I do is getting one). Glad i could support a awesome and down to earth artist as himself.

Bonus points for Rob for making a awesome new "re-imagining" of the Pretty Hate Machine cover.
                        Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 11-27-2010, 04:12 AM.

Comment

• I've signed in to the PlayStation Network.

I mostly did it because I had to unlock Bret "Hit Man" Hart on the Hit Man Bonus Pack version of WWE SmackDown Vs. Raw 2011.

Comment

• You're happy because you've signed into PSN?

Comment

• So I went to Zazzel.com to make my own APC 3 Libras hoody and holy shit this came out really nice. Its not that shitty plastic crap that you just press to a shirt this looks like a actual hoody APC would sell. Very happy.

Comment

• I'm happy as I just bought another PS3 the other day.

A LOUD 40GB model oh well.

Brings total to 4. 40GB, 60GB, 60GB, 80GB.
                                (they all have much bigger harddrives now tho)
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X