No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people like talking about the techy bits. It's like when I geek out and talk about my warhammer and roleplaying stuff. I don't say, 'Yeah, I just finished up some Orc models' I tend to say, 'Yeah, I just finished painting 30 Orc Double Choppa Boyz with a Black Orc Warboss created from the Black Reach Ork Boss. Lot of greenstuffing. Looks sweet though.'

Which, by the way, he damn well does.
    Spoiler:

Some bits of information are more important to other folks than to us, and some of the things we find facinating are irrelevent to othes. Hence why holding someone else to anything but the most basic standards or thought on our part inevitably leads to disapointment for us. People who aren't us won't do what we do or think how we think, and don't have the same priorities.
    Last edited by Darkmoon; 01-05-2011, 03:21 AM.

Comment

• There's being a geek and then there's being a blowhard, Jon.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Mmm, maybe. I like to give the benefit of the doubt on stuff like this and just assume people are happy and enthusiastic, not waggling there mighty e-penis. After all, everyone knows Emma has the biggest e-penis here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          Mmm, maybe. I like to give the benefit of the doubt on stuff like this and just assume people are happy and enthusiastic, not waggling there mighty e-penis. After all, everyone knows Emma has the biggest e-penis here.
          So do I. I don't see an issue with people sharing what new stuff they've got and sharing the specs, bearing in mind there are some technically minded people on here and they could be enthusiastic and want to talk about it. Don't really understand the hostile "it's an e-penis contest" attitude when no one else has an issue with it and it could annoy other members, John. Don't have to always assume the worst of people.
          Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-05-2011, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• So I signed the contract today. I will be a consultant at CIBER starting in August this year!
            Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Christ, I feel like Margaret Thatcher at the end of her tenure in office.

I've been ousted by Darkmoon Hesletine.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• If you ever compare me to John Major, I will hunt you down.

Comment

• I would never tar you with such indignity, Jon.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Comment

• That hair is the most frightening thing I have ever seen in my whole life!

Comment

• England have won the Ashes series, which is why I'm happy. I would discuss it further but the majority of people on here don't even know what cricket is, let alone how it's even played, hence why I'll just say I'm happy and leave it at that.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm happy for England coz Australia played ATROCIOUSLY this season.
                          I just hope that's the last time you hear me say that

I'm happy because my partner finally gets his bonus we've been waiting on for ages! We can finally get a new computer and a new TV/Xbox 360! I wouldn't mind only having 1 TV, except if he's playing a game or vice versa, the other can't use the computer as the TV is the monitor, or even watch a movie or anything. A mild pain in the ass for sure, but a pain nonetheless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            England have won the Ashes series, which is why I'm happy. I would discuss it further but the majority of people on here don't even know what cricket is, let alone how it's even played, hence why I'll just say I'm happy and leave it at that.
                            I don't watch cricket and I'm Australian, but I do congratulate England on their Ashes victory.

EDIT: I bet that this is how the Aussie cricket fans reacted to England's Ashes win : -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E29iOPSxF94&feature=fvw
                            Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 01-07-2011, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• I bet Ricky Ponting is already making plans to escape to New Zealand.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• This is a pretty small one but makes me happy nonetheless: For a long time now I've been Googling and trying to track down a certain manga artist, one not published by anything major and not very well known. Luckily my search isn't fruitless, I keep finding more and more of his short horror stories, which I love. There's nothing more awesome when you wake up than reading something you like.

Comment

Working...
                                X