No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally got a bass guitar! I am slowly becoming my own band. Just need drums now...

Comment

• My boyfriend is here for a week. =D HUZZAH!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
        I finally got a bass guitar! I am slowly becoming my own band. Just need drums now...
        What kind of bass?

I'm in the same boat as you. All I need is a drum set. Theres one here thats a wine red 5 piece Pearl and it comes with Zidijan (or how ever you spell it, I'm too lazy to look it up atm) beginner symbols (high hats, and 2 splash I think) all for $600. I'm still saving up for it.

Comment

• I am beyond happy today. I'm ecstatic, last night I bought a $5 scratch off lottery ticket, and a scratching I will go and revealed that I had won a cool $100,000. I went to the lottery office today and signed the appropriate paperwork and the form was sent and I will receive my money less taxes in 4 to 6 weeks. I'm not religious but thank the lord.

Comment

• Congrats to you ya lucky bastard!

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent_Wong View Post
              I am beyond happy today. I'm ecstatic, last night I bought a $5 scratch off lottery ticket, and a scratching I will go and revealed that I had won a cool $100,000. I went to the lottery office today and signed the appropriate paperwork and the form was sent and I will receive my money less taxes in 4 to 6 weeks. I'm not religious but thank the lord.
              Dude, sweet! Nice to see someone I vaguely know slightly actually winning one of those things.

...feel free to contribute to the 'Buy Jon a new computer' fund. It's for a good cause. It means I get a new computer!

Comment

• As bizarre as it sounds, I have Chris-chan on my PSN list.

See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                  What kind of bass?
                  Just a cheap Silvertone. It may not have cost too much, but it feels, plays, sounds and looks quite nice. My only gripe is that, now that I have one, people keep telling me I need to learn such and such a song. I didn't buy it to be a cover artist! I have plenty of my own stuff to play!

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                  I'm in the same boat as you. All I need is a drum set. Theres one here thats a wine red 5 piece Pearl and it comes with Zidijan (or how ever you spell it, I'm too lazy to look it up atm) beginner symbols (high hats, and 2 splash I think) all for $600. I'm still saving up for it.
                  That's cool. Zildjian cymbals are really nice sounding. The few chances I have had to sit at a kit, they were the kind I got to fuck with and I couldn't have been happier. Have you played drums before?

Today, my happiness comes from the fact that the De Lane Lea Music Centre demos for Queen's debut album are going to be officially released! I've wanted to have those demos for the better part of fifteen years and, now that they're finally going to be on CD for mass consumption, I'm happier than a pig in shit. The rest of the new remaster bonus tracks could be horseshit and I wouldn't care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
                    Just a cheap Silvertone. It may not have cost too much, but it feels, plays, sounds and looks quite nice. My only gripe is that, now that I have one, people keep telling me I need to learn such and such a song. I didn't buy it to be a cover artist! I have plenty of my own stuff to play!

That's cool. Zildjian cymbals are really nice sounding. The few chances I have had to sit at a kit, they were the kind I got to fuck with and I couldn't have been happier. Have you played drums before?
                    Ha! I have a Silvertone guitar. I've had it for years.

(before anyone ask, yes that is a Girl Gone Wild DVD, I found it taped to a Sonic menu, so I pretty much had to have it)

I used to play drums when I was about 9 or 10 years old. I couldn't tell you who made it but I'm pretty positive it was a first act wal-mart guitar.
                    I really want to get back into drumming since its so fun but I don't have the money or the room at the moment.

I'd love to be as good as this guy. Or at least learn to play this song

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                      Ha! I have a Silvertone guitar. I've had it for years.

(before anyone ask, yes that is a Girl Gone Wild DVD, I found it taped to a Sonic menu, so I pretty much had to have it)

I used to play drums when I was about 9 or 10 years old. I couldn't tell you who made it but I'm pretty positive it was a first act wal-mart guitar.
                      I really want to get back into drumming since its so fun but I don't have the money or the room at the moment.

I'd love to be as good as this guy. Or at least learn to play this song
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efbhb48FMNY
                      Loving your Flying V Bass. I want a Flying V guitar, but it's temporarily out of the question since I'm trying to save money to do a mod to my first guitar. Want to add some Lace Alumitones to a Yamaha guitar, the stock pickups are utter crap.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• When you are working on something for days and trying to figure out what is wrong, and then you manage to fix it, it is like having an orgasm.

That is how I feel right now.
                        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I'm happy because I managed to get running a Soft Synth for MIDI on Windows 7, via Virtual PC... Using Windows 98 is not what it used to be LOL.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                            Windows 98
                            What's that?
                            Freedom of Information.

Comment

• A better operating system.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• After five hours my new PC rig is built. All that is left is for my 1.5 TB and CD rom drive to arrive next week and then I can begin with Windiws 7 64 bit. Feels awesome though to see the final results of putting everything together inside the tower. A damn good day in my books if I'd say so.

Comment

Working...
                                X