No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the Go ahead to do a 10 episode parody of Silent hill from Machinima.com AND just became a Youtube Partner today!

Now I needs more content on my page.

Comment

• ^I haven't uploaded a video to youtube since 2008 and I somehow still get subscribers.

A few friends came over tonight and we read some comics, had a few drinks and talked and what not. We rarely ever do this anymore so it was fun. The highlight of the week.
      Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 07-25-2011, 01:06 AM.

Comment

• Ah took a paid time off for 2 days and even got my $500+ bonus check from work. I'll be drinking in the weekend haha

Comment

• Im happy it´s my birthday :3

Comment

• Who knew adding strawberry jam and ketchup to curry would make it taste so... orgasmic. Hot damn, this is some awesome shit. I could just add this thing to pretty much anything I cook.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
              Im happy it´s my birthday :3
              Happy 15th birthday.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm a firm believer in buying yourself birthday presents...

... The gut-wrenching guilt at the price for them both was fleeting.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! (For Thursday )

Comment

• I'm happy because I'm watching Ghost in the Shell, and I love Tachikomas.

Comment

• So, Stand Alone Complex then? Mmmm, Intro songs.

Heading off to see my folks for a few days. Should be fun.

Comment

• Gareth stepping on my headphones, Gareth spilling a can of pepsi all over the keyboard of my laptop =

An epic new trailer for the exciting game Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Over five minutes of cinematic footage from Eidos Montreal's sequel.IGN's YouTube is jus...

Comment

• Bought the cutest pair of shoes today. x___x <3 Loving them so much I'm wearing them with my pjs...I'm sure I'll take them off eventually. ><

In the same vein, I found them at a new store that opened in our nearly abandoned mall. The sizes go all the way up to 24 so it's no problem finding big, but nice clothes there for myself. =)

Comment

• 3ds price drop. Limited weekend sale at my shop where I could trade my $100 ds lite and get $70 off the 3ds. Sure I'd be short the $30 but the lite was used and $130 was still less than $170 in the long run. Glad I held out for a better deal but I know my friends that got it at launch are excited for their 20 game downloads and I'm happy for them. Now I gotta wait for Star Fox and MGS3D.
                          Last edited by Smiley; 08-13-2011, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• Checked the tracking code and learnt that my TRONtrollers are here in New Zealand...

.... *Vibrates slightly with excitement*

Comment

• I'm happy to post that I finally finished my first(and only) dragonball z music video, using the song Dreams, by Megumi Hayashibara. It took roughly 4 days, and another to sort out youtube synch issues, but it's finally live, and ready to share. Even if dbz isn't your cup of tea, I would encourage a watch, as I spent ALOT of effort in making the video and the music match, while telling the Android/Cell saga no less. I have no prior experience with music video editing, but I think I did a good job. I'm rather proud of it, actually, and hope everyone can spare a few minutes of time to check it out. It was really fun to make. . .but I think I'll retire while the going's good as far as music video editing. The video really exceeded my expectations. I think alot of it was just luck though.

Anyways, hope you guys find it entertaining!

A music video retelling of the Android/Cell Saga from Dragonball Z using the song Dreams by Megumi Hayashibara. All footage comes from the U.S Dragonboxes, a...
                              Last edited by valentinesdead?; 08-14-2011, 03:23 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Oh dear god, finally. Just got fiber connection in the apartment, now I don't need to wait 2 hours to check my e-mail!

I am so happy about that, the mobile broadband solution was making me depressed honestly.
                                Last edited by Trent; 08-15-2011, 11:26 PM.
                                Freedom of Information.

Comment

Working...
                                X