• Show
Clear All

• Mr. Spencer
    replied
    Wait, is James Cameron directing?

Leave a comment:

• aris13
    replied
    Looks pretty good but I still have my doubts.

Leave a comment:

• rehunk88
    replied
    the new trailer is so kick ass i have a lot of fait in this one it really looks like bale is going to be a great great john connor i cant wait to see that movie !!!

Leave a comment:

• Stars1356
    replied
    There is a new Terminator 4 trailer. This movie is going to be awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRwby_vjg88
    Last edited by Stars1356; 12-15-2008, 12:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Carnivol
    replied
    Apparently, Roland Kickinger will be in the movie, filling the role(s) of the T-800.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Spencer
    replied
    Originally posted by Itashious_boy View Post
    i hope that the the terminator will actually be in the movie this time even if he is the california official wat ever alvin is ... it wouldnt be terminator without him...
    Governor of California.

Leave a comment:

• kevstah2004
    replied
    Darren Aronofsky confirmed to direct Robocop remake.
    Robocop is to return to the streets with a reboot directed by Darren Aronofsky, it has been confirmed.

MGM Studios has revealed that longstanding rumours that Aronofsky, helmer of The Fountain and Requiem for a Dream, was to develop a 21st century film about the human-machine hybrid are true.

The new movie, the first in the franchise since 1993, is to be written by Road To Perdition writer David Self while Aronofsky will shoot the film in line for a 2010 release, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Originally starring Peter Weller, Paul Verhoeven's 1987 actioner told of a Detroit police officer who is mortally wounded only to return to his beat as a tough cyborg, haunted by painful memories.

Two sequels were released, in 1990 and 1993, while the franchise has proved popular in the DVD market, with some 4.1 million copies sold.

While no details have been confirmed about the plot of Aronofsky's film, it is suggested that this will be a "new instalment" in the Robocop series, rather than a remake.

The Brooklyn-born director, engaged to English actress Rachel Weisz, is currently concluding production on The Wrestler, a drama starring Mickey Rourke, Marisa Tomei and Evan Rachel Wood.

Self, meanwhile, scripted Thirteen Days and the upcoming Wolf Man film while his God of War script is likely to be directed by Brett Ratner.

MGM is also reportedly considering remakes of Death Wish, Poltergeist, Red Dawn and Fame.

Leave a comment:

• Itashious_boy
    replied
    i hope that the the terminator will actually be in the movie this time even if he is the california official wat ever alvin is ... it wouldnt be terminator without him...

Leave a comment:

• c2keo
    replied
    There's going to be 2 more after this, these new movies are a semi reboot. This one takes place very early in the war (2018). The other movies will lead up to 2029, which is when the arnold terminator is fully developed and sent back to 1984. By then the war should be like what we saw in T1/T2.

If I had it my way, the series would have ended with T2.

*The TV show is not canon with the movies, just like the comics.
    Last edited by c2keo; 07-20-2008, 09:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Helegad
    replied
    I hope there's no sequel after this one. I only wanted to see the aftermath of the bombings, then that's it. No rubbish spin-offs.

Leave a comment:

• Stars_g36
    replied
    Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
    Oh man, Bale is involved in this? Hype level +999
    being sarcastic or serious, because this movie looks sick! oh and I saw the previews when i went to see The Dark Knight, and man its got to be the sickest movie ever!

Leave a comment:

• Nomad9026
    replied
    I'am sure the movie will be great no matter what, it's just... it doesn't feel right, maybe it would be better to stop after T3? I don't know.

Leave a comment:

• Helegad
    replied
    I'll go and see T4 as long as it's not rated PG. That would ruin it.

But that's probably a very long stretch. So, yes, I'll watch it in cinemas. Won't be the same without Arnie though.

Leave a comment:

• Puma1
    replied
    I had no excitement on seeing the new Terminator until I saw Christian Bale. Now I'm looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• Rombie
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X