No announcement yet.

Terminator 4 Teaser is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a new Terminator 4 trailer. This movie is going to be awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRwby_vjg88
    Last edited by Stars1356; 12-15-2008, 12:26 AM.

Comment

the new trailer is so kick ass i have a lot of fait in this one it really looks like bale is going to be a great great john connor i cant wait to see that movie !!!

Comment

Looks pretty good but I still have my doubts.
        sigpic

Comment

Wait, is James Cameron directing?
          See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            Wait, is James Cameron directing?
            no his not but that dosent matter it will still kick ass after his titanic movie i havent had any hope from that dude anyway so trust me it will rock !

Comment

Eh, I don't know. Just watched the trailer, and to be honest it looks like any other sci-fi action flick. Nothing feels inherently 'Terminator' about it. Bale is great, but I'm not impressed so far. Just looks like a load of special effects and "You killed my mother!" dialogue.
              See you in hell.

Comment

I like what i've seen so far. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  Eh, I don't know. Just watched the trailer, and to be honest it looks like any other sci-fi action flick. Nothing feels inherently 'Terminator' about it. Bale is great, but I'm not impressed so far. Just looks like a load of special effects and "You killed my mother!" dialogue.
                  My sentiments exactly. The prime evidence of this NOT being a proper successor to T1 and T2 is in the number of "gadgets" and hi tech sh!t that has no meaning nor use, that you see in the movie. Its a sci-fi flick, not an epic adventure of men fighting against what they created.

When we compare what we see in the trailer to T1 and T2, then the machinery shows just how seriously Cameron took the idea and how lightly its taken here.

Just a load of speshul effects and "you killed mah mum" indeed.

Comment

see the movie first before calling it a sci flick just wait tell you saw the movie

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                      see the movie first before calling it a sci flick just wait tell you saw the movie
                      I dont remember the last time I didnt get the initial correct impression of a movie from the trailer. You can tell a lot about how its presented, who are the people behind it.

Remember, just because Bale is a brilliant actor, doesnt mean he can keep an action movie afloat. Drama, perhaps. But not a blockbuster scale epic action tale.

Remember "Reign of Fire"? Even though I liked it myself, it serves as an example.

Another example of a brilliant actor keeping an entire movie afloat enough for it to reap Oscars, is the legend Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino. Among the flock of completely talentless actors with asian heritage, he singlehandedly made the average movie into one of the best Ive seen this decade.

But in Terminator, theres just way too much sh!t going on for one actor to make such an impact. And if all that action, all those effects, all those gadgets and mechs have no purpose but to provide eyecandy, those of us with IQ count above 60 will see through that.

Comment

Somehow I get the impression that the whole meaning behind the original films will be lost in special effects and explosions.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

regin of fire i love that movie its great

im just saying that instead of looking down at a movie kinda just becuse its diffrend actors and director at least watch it first and then you can start to tell what you dident like it and all that

and for bale as iv seen in the trailer bale is looking good as the new john connor who whould you have used him from terminator 3 ???? XD
                          or him from terminator 2 he looks like a crackhouse now
                          so bale is a great actor and its good for the new serie bale brings inalot of money
                          and the diretor dident sound like its only to make money the new director sounds like his really really into it and a big big fan of the older terminator movies so its looks promissing for this movie
                          Last edited by rehunk88; 12-17-2008, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Reign of Fire was terrible, mate.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

not it wasent it was kick ass movie i liked it

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                                and the diretor dident sound like its only to make money the new director sounds like his really really into it and a big big fan of the ... ... ...
                                This sounds awfully familiar.

Comment

Working...
                                X