X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exec produced by Michael Bay, and co-produced by MTV
    Sorry, I think I'll pass.

Comment

They are utterly fucking retarded to have it co-produced by those dumbass' at MTV, thats the truth.

Comment

Think i'll take a hot steamy sh*t on this one and pass.

Comment

I'm sorry....I hated the new Halloween....I dont see myself liking this (especially with an MTV label anywhere near it.)

Almost all of todays horror movie remakes aren't scary. They just want to push the envelope on the gore and "horror" factor. That "horror" factor usually just means a chick is going to get raped (Hills Have Eyes, anyone?)

Producers say the kills will be “in the double digits”, and that there will be “tons” of “drinking, smoking weed and having sex”.
          Because yeah....its so great and scary to see people getting hacked to pieces while they are drunk, stoned and fucking.

Movies are classics for a reason....leave them the hell alone.
          Last edited by Bertha; 07-22-2008, 06:17 PM.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

MTV produced Jackass, right?

Shows how much intelligence they have.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
              MTV produced Jackass, right?

Shows how much intelligence they have.
              I know. :[ *crie's*

I can agree remakes often do turn out like trash, but I still think it'll be worth seeing IF they use their goddamn brain cells and realize just how bad MTV are. They create things like Jackass. Jason's not a jackass!

Comment

Even more, there is gona be a remake of the nightmare on the elm street by new line cinema. The produsers call it the present to fans on the 25 birthday of the franchise, bull shit, now they are killing two classic horror movies by making remakes. Source http://kino-govno.com
                "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
                  Even more, there is gona be a remake of the nightmare on the elm street by new line cinema. The produsers call it the present to fans on the 25 birthday of the franchise, bull shit, now they are killing two classic horror movies by making remakes. Source http://kino-govno.com
                  Not necessarily killing classics.

I think most fans just aren't strong enough to except change. It's not as if the original classic is going to disappear from the face of the earth.

Loved the remade Halloween. I'm going to love these if they get rid of stupid MTV, as I said before.

Comment

I'm a huge Friday the 13th fan. I say if someone isn't a fan of the movies than they should just ignore it. I'm a huge Godzilla fan and said the same about that topic. So to the true Friday the 13th fans, I say that I would like to see this new remake. Though honestly I liked the later jason movies, after he comes back as the unstoppable zombie-hulk, that seems to always pull weapons outta thin air, at the right times. Some people argue that Kane Holden (however his name is spelled) played the best Jason. I thought he did a good job but my favorite was the guy that played him in part 6 Jason Lives. I'm not sure who will be playing Jason in this up coming remake. Or, if like the original, Jason's not really even in it.

Oh and I argee with Twist that the Halloween was good. I never been to big on the Halloween movies, But I am a huge Rob Zombie fan.
                    The Devils Rejects was one of the best movies ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by The John Doe View Post
                      But I am a huge Rob Zombie fan.
                      The Devils Rejects was one of the best movies ever made.
                      You must not watch too many good movies. Devil's Rejects to me was just a cheap knock off of Natural Born Killers.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I'm a huge Friday the 13th fan.
                        Ditto. Part IV will always be my favorite. I loved the sheer brutality of Jason in that installment, plus the ending kicks some major ass. True horror at it's absolute finest.

Concerning a remake, IMHO... Friday the 13th Franchise += MTV == shit.

I'm sorry, but MTV should have nothing to do with a horror film, or a remake of a true classic, for that matter. I'm not 14 years old anymore, therefore anything MTV produces is rather lame to me. Their gonna piss off alot of people with this remake...

Devil's Rejects to me was just a cheap knock off of Natural Born Killers.
                        Eh, I can see your point... but still, t'was a kickass movie.
                        Last edited by MeganGrass; 07-23-2008, 07:20 PM.
                        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

All I have to say is leave a good thing alone.

Comment

MTV are also looking to remake The Rocky Horror Picture Show for 2009. The only way that would be remotely good is if they made it darker, because it would set it apart from the original, a sort of other look on it. If they just try to recreate it its gonna be shit.

Comment

I'm excited for the Friday the 13th remake. It's being directed by the guy who directed "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" remake. And I rather enjoyed that film. For those that didn't, I understand your wariness that the F13 remake will suck. (Proof: The new "Halloween" was NOT good.)

As for "The Devil's Rejects" - I shut that off half way into it. It was really bad, and I couldn't watch something where I despise all the characters. It was a film that was beyond vulgar. And I am someone that laughs when Arnold Schwarzenegger violently kills or dismembers someone in an 80s classic.
                              Last edited by Jill's Boob; 07-27-2008, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X