My kitty is gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My kitty is gone!

I dont know how it happened but one of our cats here is missing. We are assuming hes somewhere outside (its cold here now, and to boot its raining) since we searched the house high and low.

This really sucks, he was my favorite pet. I made up a flyer even which Im going to go all around tommorow giving it out. Ugh..I just got back from searching for him some more but no luck..I got some food and water out there on the porch but it hasnt been touched.

This is worse than the last cat that ran away. We never found out what happened to him either.. :cry:

So has anyone here ever lost a pet? How did it turn out?

When I got lost as a kid, the dog actually came with me. We've never had a lost pet that we didn't find though.

Comment

Damn, that really sucks. Sorry to hear that.

Comment

A few years ago I my two dogs got out, we drove around looking for them everywhere. Two days later they where found on the other side of the city. And we all lived happily ever after.

Comment

I'm sure he / she will turn up. Alot of the time the animals, depending on how long they've been living with you, will always know your home as a 'base' of sorts and should most the time come back.

Unless she was stolen -_-

Comment

The SNAKE (inside joke) has been found! When I got back from work just a few minutes ago I was hoping that he was just on the porch and he was! Meowing his little heart out :woohoo:

Comment

John: SNAKE!?!?, SNAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEE

also you spelled safely wrong... then again probably for the best people thinking its a little kids kitty er i mean snake
              Last edited by K5Blazer; 10-12-2005, 03:37 PM.

Comment

...places which cats and dogs are familiar with are usually where they have gone if you ask.
                Last edited by Arlumit; 10-13-2005, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X