This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIA need your help with this one

ok ive asked Dot if he could get up another section for another particular topic, most sites feautre this but this one doesnt, but i think that if we had a section just for things like this then we could have maybe a bit more fun, i mean besides arguing over games like RE4, and 5

simple, an RPG section in the forums index, if we had a forum like this we could most likely have unlimited potential seeing as how RPG stands for role playing game, but it would also be a great way to use as a place to post games thought up by fellow members of THIA, i have a few in mind but i wouldnt wanna post in the wrong forum, thats why i need you guys help, Sign this petition, and help me convice Dot that we want an RPG forum

in some way you must state that you sign this petition, ill be keeping a list of names that do sign, so that Dot and all the other Staff can see how many people do sign (hopfully)

I hope to have full support

BTW THIA staff i realize i shouldnt post this here but i thougth people would see it here more
    YES
    14.29%
    NO
    50.00%
    POLL WHORE :D
    35.71%
    sigpic

Names of People that have signed this Petition

Last edited by Itashious_boy; 07-27-2008, 12:32 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

~RESERVED~
      sigpic

Comment

I'm not going to vote...but I really think adding Poll whore to everything you make tends to discredit most of your ideas. Sorry...that's just what I think.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

opinions accepted

well alot of the other forum sites i go to where theres poll enabled most of the people often put poll whore and it rubbed off on me and ive been doing it ever since XD
          Last edited by Itashious_boy; 07-27-2008, 01:42 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

No thanks.

Comment

I love RPing. I do tons of it. In fact, if you head to www.hiddenrealms.net I'm one of the mods. Yes...I have a niche in life and that's being an admin's attack dog.

I doubt it would be a good idea here though. I did do something a long, long time ago for fun but it never went especially well. There aren't too many members who get the full idea behind co-operative roleplay, since a dice system tends to be a wench to use and implement.

Comment

Im going to decline on voting on this one.
                Anything RPG may as well be put in the gaming forum anyway.

Comment

i like rpg's but i don't think it'll work here either. and why do you have a reserved post this isn't gaiaonline

Comment

I'm going to be blunt, just for a change ;)

But what makes you think you're in a position to ask for such a change? RPG? Roll Playing GAME? It goes in Gaming In General, it's really that simple.

Comment

Unnecessary.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

I said you can create a topic asking people if they wanted to participate in your RPG. Not to make a topic asking people if they wanted and RPG forum. We have few users who are interested in the RPG thing as it is. An entire forum dedicated to it would be barren.

Comment

so what should i do? im not sure i understood you
                          sigpic

Comment

Make an RPG topic, give up on the pole for a new forum section.

Comment

I'm gonna decline this one, i don't think a whole forum is worth it to be honest, it would be much easier to just make a topic in the gaming forum and let people post what they want there

Comment

Working...
                              X