Tron 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tron 2

It's a tiny bootleg video, but I don't care. You can see that the 3D looks amazing, the new lightcycles are stunning (and move like real bikes), the world and the whole mood is Batman-like dark. And Jeff Bridges... well, he is Jeff Bridges. What can I say, he looks like a badass version of the Dude. "It's just a…

Oh yes!

They'll fuck it up, like Hollywood has done with most things in this day and age.

Still, I hear that Bridges is coming back...
    See you in hell.

Comment

Eurgh why can't they just leave something good well alone

Comment

This is bound to bomb sadly.

Comment

I played the Tron game the other day on XBLA. Holy shit, what a terrible game. I tried to like it, I really did. I just couldn't get myself to play it more than three times, or else I risked my eyes melting.

Comment

I admit i'm worried this will turn out to be a total fuck up, but watching that trailer gives me some faith the people know what they're doing. And anyway, it's way better than the remake idea they were gonna go with.

Comment

The Tron section in Kingdom Hearts 2 was pretty awesome, you even got to ride those light cycle things

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post
                The Tron section in Kingdom Hearts 2 was pretty awesome, you even got to ride those light cycle things
                They fucked that sequence up! I watched a video on YouTube, and they turned the whole racing arena into a linear, generic racing segment complete with a timer.

Anyway, I'm skeptical about the possibility of a Tron sequel. It's pretty obvious that the malevolence of David Warner will not be making a return to terrorise our souls with that debonair villainy, and for that reason I cannot possibly see much good derived from it.
                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 07-29-2008, 08:22 PM.
                See you in hell.

Comment

The Kingdom Hearts 2 Light Cycle segment was horrendous, then again I don't think most kids would have seen Tron, let alone understood the basics of the Light Cycle parts had they implemented the real rules.

Comment

I'd seen in Tron in my youth quite a few times, I just thought at the time when Kingdom Hearts 2 came out it was pretty awesome,
                    well I liked it anyways

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                      The Kingdom Hearts 2 Light Cycle segment was horrendous, then again I don't think most kids would have seen Tron, let alone understood the basics of the Light Cycle parts had they implemented the real rules.
                      That's why it's up to us to teach the younger generation, rather than lazily sit back and let the mainstream media bombard their immature minds with superficial materialism and vanity.

What that has to do with Tron, I'll never fucking know.
                      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 07-30-2008, 10:39 AM.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

The new TRON LEGACY light cycle is hidden in Flynn's Arcade

That's Daft Punks score playing, and thats the new light cycle. The fact they got Daft Punk to score the film gives me total faith that they aren't gonna fuck this up.

Comment

There's another game like Tron I can't remember the name of it though you had to answer questions to go in the correct direction.
                          If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

I just watched the teaser from last years Comic-Con, and that shit in HD is so hot. I'm so hard.

Gotta watch Tron tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                              Gotta watch Tron tomorrow.
                              I was watching the bonus material on Disc 2 of the 2 DVD set while I was rigging up my shelves. So much awesome stuff. Hearing them talk about how messed up the initial project was is so fantastic.

Can't wait for the new one

Comment

Working...
                              X