No announcement yet.

The official WTF?! topic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol Peter just doesn't give up does He? He's even using Jame's screen name VirusPunk and He doesn't even know Him wtf? The way I see it is if anyone needs to grow up its Peter Anderson.
    Last edited by Hunk_4TH; 10-08-2006, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• He used Virus Punks name here as well just hours before VP actually registered here.

Comment

• Lol you think thats bad Dot?Check this out http://peetuhiknowitu.invisionplus.net/ he just e-mailed me this.Seems i now have a whole suck ass forum dedicated to me with him posting to himself and pretending to be me.Which just has been reported to invisionplus
        Last edited by BHXTyrant; 10-09-2006, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BHXTyrant View Post
          Lol you think thats bad Dot?Check this out http://peetuhiknowitu.invisionplus.net/ he just e-mailed me this.Seems i now have a whole suck ass forum dedicated to me with him posting to himself and pretending to be me.Which just has been reported to invisionplus
          Lmao, did He do that cut and paste of His face on that body? Why the hell would He humiliate Himself like that? lol thats one guy who needs some seirous help!!
          Last edited by Hunk_4TH; 10-09-2006, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Yep your right lol damn shame huh?I just noticed there are other topics there lol funny part is every one of those members posting there are pete posting as his "enemies" lmfao.
            Last edited by BHXTyrant; 10-09-2006, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• I still don't get why He would paste His silly looking face on a body standing next to big bird lol though its Peter so no arguing there..
              Last edited by Hunk_4TH; 10-09-2006, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• That's seriously disturbing. That's serial killer material right there. Every one of those names is him and he's talking to himself?

Comment

• Peter has seriously lost it! He pastes a picture of His goofy looking face on a body standing next to Big Bird then He starts creating names and talks to them? He belongs on a mental asylum.

Comment

• I've been trying very hard to not really get involved in this, but...
                    Since stupidity is a crime, Arkham Asylum next for him.

And seriously, this topic has officialy reached the top of WTF with that picture of Peter and Big Bird
                    Last edited by Carnivol; 10-10-2006, 02:35 AM.

Comment

• I've been getting alot of spam in My email now, wounder if Hes doing that as well? XD

Comment

• Wow.

I'm not touching a single aspect of that video with a ten foot pole. But that's damn funny.

Comment

• An email from good ol' Peter..

I though this might be alittle entertaing though it wasn't as big as the email to BHX.

I rarely ever check this email address, so I thought I'd check it today and see what kind of spam I have and this is what I got XD what a dick head

"Hello. I never sent you any spam, so stop acting silly. Grow the fuck up, man."

I couldn't figure out to quote Mine like BHX did so I did it that way....
                          Last edited by Hunk_4TH; 10-13-2006, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• Haha yep thats his style alright for the quote tags you use the quote button that looks like this

Comment

• ahh I see thanks!! yea Peter is a character whats with all these grow the fuck up things? Hes obsessed

Comment

• Hey Dot this ones for you just got it over at EFN forums.Don't ask why he sent me it lol been trying to figure that one out for the last 10 minutes.Damn shame he still feels the need to contact me after his last e-mail said "You're a boring subject now. Get lost, pheasant." notice the mis-spelling of peasant

Private Message: Yo!!
                                Today, 08:15 PM
                                Grace Saunders
                                Peter Ross Anderson

Yo!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I regret to inform you that Dot50Cal may get reported because of the posts on The Horror Is Alive.
                                Last edited by BHXTyrant; 10-14-2006, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X