X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got around 2 feet of snow up here in Albany

Comment

• Originally posted by metaleggman View Post
      I honestly think you could've done the pheonix wright thing in not just a complex graphic editor (photoshop or GIMP) but also Paint. Seems like a simple selection being superimposed onto pheonix's head.

Oh, and dotcal, you can send some of that snow my way! Lol, I live in the east bay, so I've never seen too much of it in my life...

Yeah paint will easily do it, just a simple case of cut and paste and a little touch up or two on the sleeve/neck are, etc. I remember my MS Paint day's haha - spent hours on it with such crap results haha. Not that I can say much now, I rush everything I do in Photoshop

Comment

• Unbelivevable.....The Jeep I saw up the street isnt him, BUT SOMEONE ELSE. This asshole is still down there. Hasnt even tried to shovel it out or anything. If this keeps up im attatching a tow rope and dragging his ass into a secluded area.

Comment

• Flipped car awesome story!

Im driving up to deliver to this house, and I had just seen another carrier for a different company pass by me and head onto another street. So I was about to get out and deliver, when I looked over where he went and seen a fucking white car on its fucking roof, tires in the air. So I get out, start running towards it and I notice the other carrier is parked also running towards it a bit ahead of me.

So I get there and see theres an asian guy, whos now talking to the other carrier trying to get a signal on his cell phone to dial 911. He cant speak english well I suppose, so he gives the phone to the carrier. So he tries to make a call while I go onto the glass and look to see if I can see someone to try and help them. Its then I realize that rap music is still playing in the car. He cant get a signal, so I whip out my phone and call 911, at the same time the carrier gets through as well and they ask if someones in the vehicle, he cant really tell and neither could I, so they say help is on the way and we hang up.

I ask him if he has a flash light. He says one is inside his car so I go run to his car and get a flashlight, then come back and I cant see anyone inside it. He then tries a look at the other side, he cant see anyone either (its important to note that we were both on shattered glass, with shorts)

So at this point were relieved, but then he notices the guys license is on the ground. So he picks it up, shows it to me quick and I can see its some black dude. But where the fuck is he? We start looking around the area but nothing. I then look at the scene and it makes no sense at all. Theres a car on its roof in the street and the only other sign of what might have caused it is a parked SUV which has a flat tire and some superfical damage to the rear panel. No way it could have flipped it. So then a neighbor comes out in a wheel chair, I head over to speak with him. Its at this point that he says the proper street they are on, so I call the police back and inform them of that. At that point the cops arrive, and I ask the guy quick if he heard anything. he says no, so I go back to the other carrier.

Cops arrive and he hands them the license. (Theres also maybe 100$ splayed out in the wreck). A female cop then leens down and picks up a medial card? And announces "He has aids." So then me and the other carrier look at each other and I say "Did you hear that? Did she say aids?" he's just all too shocked at this to respond. I start checking to make sure I didnt have any cuts (I dont think I do...) At this point we wait around a bit and then ask the police officer if its ok to leave. He didnt even need our names or anything so I begin heading back, as I am a guy comes out of the dark and starts looking at me (this is about half a block away). I deliver the paper I was going to then when Im coming back the firefighters and police are all combing the area for the guy. The guy who was looking at me then says to them that another vehicle was envolved and sped off, so that explains sort of how the guy flipped, it wasnt from that small damage on the other car.

I had started to get cell phone video after I learned there was noone in the car, but my phone ate it D;

So WTF!

Comment

• Photoshop CS3 is really f**king good! Yo, metaleggman, it's been 4 months since you gave me the words that you'd make an sig of Indian Michael Jackson for me. Have you got that done? Thanks in advance!

Comment

• I recently go online and find a friend, who has her own boyfriend, but has a male chaser who writes her everyday in her online profile guestbook. (german matching site). talking to friend isn't problem but the friend is male and she has her own love and she is getting kids with him next year.

I decide to tell her not to talk to the guy she even write him, then I tell her I will tell her boyfriend. I write to her boyfriend.

but she told everyone that I create that chaser account which that account isn't from me, because his german is fluent but those who know me, know I can't even type german very great

I am being libelled, and I feel sad because she betray her bf, not only this, her bf doesn't know what she is doing

and she has a friend who is my net-fd, he even also support her by saying I create that chaser account...

What happen to the people there?

Comment

• our good buddy mr anderson is at it again, just got this in the email

"im going to retire from the internet now..

===2002===

When I was a student at Leith Academy, I always did my work to the best of my abilities and was rarely absent. Upon leaving school with disappointing results, I went to the career advisor who in return refered me to Mr. Kevin Wright at Support Training.

Our first interview went well, and he gave me a position at Comet at Fort Kinnaird. I began in July that year. Being relatively inexperienced, I was a bit rude at times but not overly rude. After a falling out with the warehouse manager, David Warrens, I branched out into merchandising, working with Jamie.

I tried to make conversation with Jamie, about wrestling and I told him I liked a game called Alone in the Dark: Jack is Back for the PlayStation. Unfortunately, he was not interested and I was met with much sarcasm.

One day while I was walking home, I was assaulted by a guy called Steven Graham and I got him charged. He was a well known bully. The assault put me off of venturing out alone, incase there was a repeat attack. I had to get my parents to meet me after work, so I'd feel safer. Around this time, I bought a Nintendo GameCube to play the then newly released Resident Evil games.

Eventually, another young guy joined Comet and he was called Steven (another Steven) and we got on OK, until one day he was in a bad mood over his wages and grassed me up to the manager Jim, who gave me a hefty warning.

The next week, this machine went on fire. I had never used it before, but because I was near it all morning, they used me as the scapegoat. The fumes must've made me ill because I had to go home. Then days later I was told I'd been released due to a lack of staff supervision.

Since I had 3 months remaining with Support Training, I went to work with Fads at Antiqua Street. But this shop was small and boring, and I had little to do. I ended up having an on/off relationship with the manager George Whigham, as well as the assistant manager Kate, who treated me like I was her son.
                After a series of arguments, I was released just days before I was due to leave. I went back in in early 2003 to ask for a referance, which was declined due to my attitude. I never went back, and Fads was bought over by another company, signalling the end of any ties I had with the shop.

===2003===

In early 2003, my grandmother had to go into care. This saddened me a great deal, as my grandmother and I used to talk a lot in 2002. She had a bit of a falling out with my sister, who at some stage was very close to her. Therefore I used to go across the street and sit with her. Being a knowledgable and easy going person, my gran was the perfect friend, loved all over by many.

Sadly, my life only further declined from here. In the fall of 2002, my mother bought a computer, a move which will prove fatal in time. I started to become really involved in a great deal of forums, beginning in May of 2003 when I joined The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) as Budgerigar. I bought wrestling videos from a Irish man named Robert, but this only lasted a year because he was caught out.

At imdb.com, I met two users, wesker2004 and RoninGenesis. The latter is still a pal to this day. Unfortunately, wesker2004 (Nicholas) proved to be instrumental in getting me banned from Resident Evil Horror, a fan site dedicated to the Resident Evil video games by Capcom. My original account name was Grace Saunders. Nicholas told the moderators and admin crew that I was annoying him, which may or may not have been intentional. However they just banned me for no reason, so I re-registered. Banned again. Excessively.

I was also harassed and banned from TotallyRE, a similar site, also based on Resident Evil. However these forums are unofficial fan forums and are not approved by Capcom themselves. They made me look like a loser and they edited a picture of a Delibird I had to make it look like it had been gored. This was truly immature and I reported this to the owner, Marco, who said I should play in traffic or bang my head into a wall, so both my head and the wall have holes in them.

After a month or so, the founder of Resident Evil Horror allowed me to rejoin. This time I had a memorable run, clocking up 1200 posts in the space of a month. However Marco and DaMa collaborated on getting me banned again. Therefore their motley crue of members started a hate campaign again, and I was banned in early 2004.

Such a waste.

===2004===

2004 didn't start off too great. After my unfair expulsion from Resident Evil Horror, I joined yet another Resident Evil site called Resevil.com run by Vanhalen4041. There I was banned for saying something inappropriate about DaMa, which was nothing more than trash talk.

After I re-registered, I befriended a woman from Missourri called Mary "Lucky" Jacobs, who briefly defended me on other forums while I was relatively anonymous. Lucky as she was affectionately known as was a then 37 year old religious lady who tried to take me under her wing. Her calm and friendly approach quickly won my trust and affection. We started up our own web forums and got on well for the equilavent of just under 3 months, before things went sour.

In May that year, my grandmother had an x-ray taken regarding a chest infection. Noticing the evident changes of a previous x-ray, I knew this would become cancer. I was right. My grandmother became increasingly ill over the months before she passed away in August.

Back home I kept arguing with TotallyRE, and members of Resident Evil Horror. Lucky gave me a choice: Quit the bullshit, or get banned. I chose the latter route, opting to fight for my dignity. A move that resulted in a temporary ban.

After I got my position back, I tried to demot Lucky intentionally. A mistake that paved the way for a bitter rivalry that would culminate in hatred for years. Lucky wouldn't let me rejoin her forums and we ended up importing our fights to tons of different forums. Then they sided with her and gave me hell for years.

In 2004, I also befriended a Dutch woman called Ada, who also knew Lucky from Capcom Europe and Capcom Central. I made a forum called the Room 312 Boards with Zakk and Lucky deleted them on purpose. Then Lucky and Ada deleted my own forums later that year, so then I deleted Ada's forums, which resulted in Ada phoning my house and threatening me. A while later she called my house again. This time she asked if we sold puppies.

===2005===

The feud with Mary Jacobs, Ada Spek and the other cyber bullies continued into 2005. They made me act aggressive, so I flooded their email accounts with lost password sheets and other junk, because they made my life hell in return. I ended up falling out with Zakk as well.

In March, I was on a Gateway to Work course in Edinburgh, for 2 weeks. I liked a red-haired girl called Suzanne, but the feelings were not returned. On the 18th of March, I saw Stewart Russell from my primary school in the street. This was the first time I'd seen him since 2003.

My sister noticed I was being picked on at the BladeGash Forums on the Internet, so she tried to stick up for me, but Michael banned us both. He was a moderator of those boards and hated my 80's music topics, since no one cared about them. Michael said if he saw a post by either one of us, he'd ban us at the strike of midnight on the 1st of April. Marie responded by saying she'd shove the clock hands up his ass at the strike of midnight.

I began seeing a mentor called Alan, but lost contact with him after I went on the Prince's Trust team at Stevenson College in May that year. The Prince's Trust was run by Liz Rodden and I met some of the nicest people I've ever seen in my life. We went to Perthshire for a week, where we stayed at Comrie Croft. I'll never forget the fun times we had and there was not a damn computer in sight.

In July that year, I went to Barnardo's for a couple of weeks. There I met a girl called Laura who I dated briefly. Her idiotic girl pals kept asking me insolent questions whenever I went to visit Laura, so I ended up ditching her after Laura's attitude changed. Not only that, but she was only interested in my money and did not persue intimacy or romance. I still think about her, though.

After the Prince's Trust finished, I went back to Barnardo's for a while. But Kirsty Black, whom I met on the Prince's Trust, wanted me to seek employment and I lacked interest, causing her to feel as if I did not care.

A couple of months after I left Barnardo's, my favourite wrestler Eddie Guerrero died of heart failure and some person called Tharrick insulted him on a Role Playing Game related forum. When I tried to defend Eddie's former drug habits, they banned me, citing previous posts I submitted to be mindless spam. They've been banning me ever since.

2005 ended badly too.

===2006===

In January, Ian McConnachie from Working Links told me about the Edinburgh Retail Academy, with Julie Adams. When I went to meet her, I was accepted on to the 4 week course.

At home in my spare time, I started posting loads of "Cyberbullying" topics on other forums, and half the Internet smelled cyber loser right from the start. They didn't really buy into my story about the 3 years worth of harassment I endured. As a matter of fact, my obscure tangent only fueled their decision to ban me. Then my arch rivals from the Resident Evil forums got to find out I liked trying to gain sympathy, but I did not succeed.

The Edinburgh Retail Academy course was both fun and helpful. I met a nice group of people and I prepared a CV and got a job in March that year, just days after the course ended. I worked for Instore at Meadowbank, which was formerly known as Poundstrecher. My boss was called Elaine and she was very lenient and helpful.

Over the months, I became infatuated with the younger members of staff, as it felt good to finally be accepted and I was bonding with real people, instead of using a PC to make false alliances. One of the older members, Andrew, did not really like my taste in music, although he later came to accept that my mind was made up.

Craig, who isn't much younger than me is already a father and his girlfriend will soon have another baby to care for. He was a really nice guy, and it would've been great to be mates with him, even though he has commitments.

Things started to go pear shaped when Ashleigh Harvey came. Ashleigh was an attractive girl I fancied. I waited weeks to ask her out, and when I did, she told me she already had a boyfriend. This hurt me a lot and I took an anxiety attack in the storeroom one day and had to go home. Around this time, an admin from a Resident Evil website was threatening me over nothing, and I told my employers about it, even though they could do nothing for me.

Ashleigh then got another job and left, which made me feel lonely for a while. Her neighbour Craig Sime joined and he told me stuff about her, such as Ashleigh cheating on her boyfriend. Craig Sime was a nice guy to talk with as well, as was the other Craig. I never got his details before he was sacked though.

In October 2006, a couple of other girls came, including Ayanna Kerr and Stefanie McGinnie. Stefanie was very beautiful and shy, and I liked her a lot. However she too had a boyfriend, but I did not take the hint. I proceeded to constantly ask for her phone number and she said we could only talk online, yet I still kept asking her regardless. I wanted us to be close because Christmas was coming up, and I knew she was only temporary.

In early December, the staff went out somewhere as an end-of-term celebration. We had drinks and you could sing songs and dance. I wound up drinking a lot and being stupid. I kept taking their drinks and I ran away from them after they sent for a taxi. I couldn't get a bus home because it was too late, so I had to walk around town without a coat.

Later in the month, I printed off a ton of pages related to the Internet abuse I went through and I handed the bag to Stefanie just an hour or so before I was due to come in and work. I wanted Stefanie and the other staff members to feel sorry for me. Plus, I knew deep down I'd never be anything with Stefanie.

After a whole day of police resources being wasted, I was persuaded by a group of people in a bar to go home, because your parents still love you, blah blah blah. And I did. Big fucking mistake.

I ended up being suspended by somebody who came all the way from Ireland to speak to me. What good did that do? Absolutely nothing. Because just days later, I went back in the shop as a customer. This time I had my sister Marie with me. I kept asking Stefanie for her details.

We got fed up waiting, so we said we'd be back later and Robert called my mother saying we were not to go back to the shop. But I ran away from Marie while she was in HMV, and I went back to the shop and pushed Stefanie against a DVD rack because I felt betrayed. I then got on a bus and started acting bipolar towards a couple of teenage girls, who ran away from me.

After sleeping rough, cold and lonely, I went to another Instore branch and related my problems to them. They told Elaine at Meadowbank, and I went back to see her. My mother was waiting and so were the police. Elaine told me I had lost my job, and Stefanie had quit because I frightened her. Then I got taking up to a hospital, and the people there didn't help me much. All they did was refer me to other doctors, who couldn't understand my unusual story.

===2007===

At the start of the year, I was mourning the loss of my job. Elaine had handed in her resignation and I was never going to see her again. My sister Marie tried to cheer me up by taking me to see the new Rocky movie on my birthday. It had always been my life long dream to see Rocky on the big screen, as the original Rocky is one of my all-time favourite motion pictures.

A few days later, I went to meet Fiona Mathieson, a girl my sister told me about. However when I went to meet her at my sister's boyfriend's house, she acted mean-spirited towards me and rejected my feelings for her. Tim (my sister's boyfriend) made her leave because of her attitude, and I left. But Tim and Marie came with me to make sure I'd get home safely. I still kept in touch with her online, until she checked herself into a rehabiliation centre for depression. Marie no longer recieves text messages from her, so it looks like Fiona isn't a part of my rapidly declining life any longer.

In February, my mother and I went to the PDSA to collect tablets for our pet Yorkie, Suzie because she has cancer. That day I was upset about something, so I almost nearly didn't go. But I did, because Suzie needed the tablets. On the way back, my mother told me she recieved a court summons to do with me assaulting Stefanie at Instore. She said she didn't tell me sooner because I was upset about other things.

In late February, I went to Instore to ask Robert and Ross if they cold verify whether Stefanie fell to the floor, as I clearly recall pushing her against a DVD stand. But Ross was there and being the asshole that he is, he sent me back out. So I bought pills and a potato peeler and I went back in. After that they got the police, but before they arrived the staff subjected me to verbal abuse in the canteen, making out they "tolerated" me longer than anybody else, when all the time I was at Instore, I was quiet and hard working.

In March, I wanted to hand apologetic letters to Craig and Ayanna, two of my former co-workers. Ross had got the police to my door for playing loud music down the phone. But the managers later refused to take the notes, even after I paid £10 to refill my ink kit just for those two letters.

They just said they'll call you with your info, not the other way about. So out of frustration, I went to the shop at Meadowbank in the middle of the night and poured glue and other things on the windows. It was caught on camera, but I wasn't bothered. I just wanted revenge.

I went back with my mother later that day and once again, they rejected my letters. I had to wait outside the shop. My mother came back out and she said the one thing any loving mother could have said. She said "Come with me!" but I didn't respond.

I ran in and attacked Ross and Alberto apprehended me. My mother told Ross he was being harsh, but he just told her to piss off as well. The police came to see the footage of me using the glue and they barely listened to my side of the story. I ran away and then they cuffed me before I could get outside. For the first time in my life, I was cuffed and degraded. They took my DNA and fingerprints at the station and then sent me home.

Later that month I found Ayanna's profile on MySpace and Bebo, two network websites that users can use to share messages and photos. But Ayanna ignored my messages and eventually told me to leave her alone. I found Stefanie McGinnie's profile too, and then she made her profile page private. Then I found Robert's profile. He was my boss at Instore. I acted malicious to his wife, and then she responded with this:

Do you have nothing better to do with your life? Oh, sorry, you don't have a life do you!! You are just some sad pathetic attention-seeking loser - and if you think I care about your suicidal thoughts, think again.

I have a wonderful husband and wonderful children and my life couldn't get much better. Why not use the 2 brain cells you have left to sit down and think about your sad existence and how you are going to turn your life around.

In late March, I attacked my mother because I got up later at night, and she kept slagging me off for being sweaty. She always says I smell and this got annoying. I started punching her and then my father picked me up and slammed me to the floor. Then I called the police and my father attacked me before they arrived. I then had to stay with my oldest sister, and then my younger sister's boyfriend.

Hilarious life story, eh? Oh I thought so too.

On Bebo, I tried to apologise to Robert over and over again, but he refused to take his profile off private and add me as a friend. Ayanna Kerr finally responded to my messages to say she'd forgiven me, ONLY because I was becoming persistant. Robert's wife kept calling me names on other user's profiles, so I retaliated with numerous "joke" accounts. Then on the 25th of April, the police came to see me. They said they would conviskate my PC and PlayStation 2 if there was any further reports.

Out of anger, I awaited Ross Murphy coing out of Instore so I could throw gloss paint all over him. But Craig, Ruth and Andrew were there too. They just gave me a funny look and carried on, like the ignorant arseholes that they are. I thought about putting the paint on the shop windows, but I decided to play it safe instead. I've left the paint in a "special place" for now.

April also saw me reunited with Stewart Russell from my primary, because I gave him a birthday card and he rung my house. When we were in a bar, he told me to grow up, avoid the Internet and buy better clothes. Apparently this pep talk was 10 years in the making. The only reason he took me lightly in the past was because Robson thought I was funny. Stewart looked at my trousers and said "What's that?" and he also said I was "stuck in a rut" which I believe is a very accurate description.

Stewart no longer lives with his parents. He drinks a lot and almost died in a car crash because he was drink driving. We went out to play football in our old primary with our friends Ross and Robson, but I couldn't climb the padlocked gate. I lost at the football games too, which made me feel like a huge loser. Despite all that time apart, it was blatantly obvious to me that I'd NEVER gain momentum with them and improvise my skills, both physically and socially.

Because I was lonely, I left a few adverts on a site called Gumtree. It's used for posting classified adverts, whether it be dating, clubbing or job seeking. Well a Russian woman called Kate started emailing me. Not sure if she was serious, but I thought she was very attractive. Then I started talking to a single mother from Tranent called Vicki. Our first conversation went well, but our second one was a disaster because I started flapping my gums about Internet bullying and shit. Then she went offline, and blocked me on Bebo too. I cried all night.

After that, Victoria (Vickihorror) started sexually harassing me on MSN Messenger, and the Yahoo one too. She started going on about porn, and said I stalked women (because people on Bebo kept posting complaints on my page). Then I linked her to a post I made on the Retrojunk Forums, and Victoria made an account there to harass me with disgusting language.

I am now officially going to end my life, because Laura Scott is out of reach and I'll never make real friends or become a father, or a loving boyfriend. All I get in return is another knife in my back and a new mortal enemy to go with my eternal tirade of pain and failure...
                My mother keeps saying these people are nice, but I don't believe that. If they were decent people, they'd understand.

That is it. I'm going to unvelcro my butt from my computer chair, go out and meet people that are nice.

I now hate the following people. I would have put it in alphabetical oder, but my brain doesn't understand chronological orders such as the alphabet or life.

Jason Gervais
                Vickihorror
                boabbyboy
                sarabarron25
                jambotim
                ayannabanana
                Creep
                Alexandra
                The Unnamed One
                Hunt
                Laki
                A-J
                Derek
                Dead Phoenix
                Deathhound
                Naomi
                Vixx
                Myst
                Robert
                Weed @ EFN
                Kane @ EFN
                BHXTyrant
                BHX
                Candice
                xblood
                Silent Hill, so peaceful
                Fat_Fred
                Lady Jade
                Azad
                Acre
                CrazyDemon
                BloodyBackChambers
                Cobra
                WeskersShadow
                Nelo Angelo
                Sunderland
                Marco
                General
                Backlash
                SMartAsh
                Turd Ferguson
                m3an
                korrgan
                Lucky
                Vanhalen4041
                Sinner
                Wesman
                lozz
                woey
                CAW
                Angelus
                Shipe
                Stan Marsh
                OverKill
                Serebii
                Mikey
                Handa Tattsu
                G-Virus Tyrant
                PooPuck
                Joker
                Jesse Smith
                Roody
                Floris
                Selphie
                Little_Pikachu
                Charlotte
                Scream
                INFLAMES
                Dot50Cal
                Selphie
                Alan
                C-002
                Rob Matter
                Piscel
                Ky Kiske
                Hideto
                Spore
                Reina
                dissolvedgirl
                Legendary Sniper
                Norfair
                Chompman
                Leon S. Kennedy
                Sgt Red Oneill
                TheLoneWolf
                Scythe
                Head Creeps
                pladywolf
                Dimitri
                TheLoneSheWolf
                Alfrexia
                Vassfrexia
                Alexander Ashford
                Tiger
                T-002 Tyrant
                Tharrick
                Grae
                Zidane007nl
                RIGGS
                cerberes
                Nemesis556
                aviran_naor
                LadyD
                blackannis
                Violent Gene
                Calamity
                Egg
                [STARS]TyranT
                Z Virus
                Cass
                MoonSlasher
                Malice
                VOOK
                Kefka
                akiragale_532
                Sacho The Pirate
                Rey Mysterio Jr.
                Wabo
                Michael
                Progenitor
                Chaos
                KaBOOm^.^
                Faerie
                Sasarai
                Gray Fox
                chrono
                Starman
                AiMThiS
                BlueSalvation
                Scherrah
                Raven
                Larsixo
                Blitzslash
                Amber
                Zakk
                Appleberry
                Temp
                Ichen
                Kreep
                davi
                Rinoa
                JoDB
                RETED
                Skythe

"

end.

Comment

• Im about halfway through now, he sent the email to me as well as a couple other people (around 20). Carnivol said its full of laughs and quoted some shit about a potato peeler, so I finally am reading it. Its pretty lol so far.

Edit: Hahaha Finished! I love how Inflames is on his hate list even though he never even spoke to him EVER. Epic. Too bad he wont actually leave.
                  Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-16-2007, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• About those bad REAL LIFE friends, just don't find they anymore, and find people whom u know they really care you, Grace Saunders.

friendships are hard to keep than to make.

they were your friends but time will make them or you to change.

if they are bad people then don't keep they, let they go, and find people who really care u,

don't think on sad things, it's no use.

Grace Saunders recently spam all biohazard and the what DOOM forums with the email message I read ... as A-J show here.

... anyways, the people don't worth any of your time grace. keep talking on them only makes people to think u want to start matters.

you should not talk on them and get your real life.

because you are already not the first person to blame some well-known people here...or, to get blame by the people

as u said they are that bad, then why bother mention them?

mention them won't make you to win but people only think u r lifeless.

you should forget they.

Grace, don't make people to dislike u by mention they around, this is only internet, u should be in real world, not indulge in internet.

if they are really bad people then don't face them , don't talk on them, or u will suffer more.

Comment

• Damn I didnt make the list. Time to go stalk people for a few years and post about cyber abuse since I was left out. Wahhh

Comment

• Grace Saunders, stalking yourself into lifeless internet people and bad real friends are useless. u will just make yourself miserable.

be optimistic.

Comment

• Damn I didnt make the list. Time to go stalk people for a few years and post about cyber abuse since I was left out. Wahhh
                          i guess im one of the lucky one's since i dont actually ever recall saying anything discouraging to him personally, i mean i must be more charesmatic then i think

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlumit View Post
                            I recently go online and find a friend, who has her own boyfriend, but has a male chaser who writes her everyday in her online profile guestbook. (german matching site). talking to friend isn't problem but the friend is male and she has her own love and she is getting kids with him next year.

I decide to tell her not to talk to the guy she even write him, then I tell her I will tell her boyfriend. I write to her boyfriend.

but she told everyone that I create that chaser account which that account isn't from me, because his german is fluent but those who know me, know I can't even type german very great

I am being libelled, and I feel sad because she betray her bf, not only this, her bf doesn't know what she is doing

and she has a friend who is my net-fd, he even also support her by saying I create that chaser account...

What happen to the people there?
                            about the Germany unloyal girl here is the full details - for those who want to know what happen and why I say I am being libelled

this is the whole story. I don't want to spam here, her name is darkfacer, Ramona of germany's leverkusen, and her boyfreind is very poor.

he treat her so good but she only find other boys to cheat him

worse that everyone believe her not me, but the truth is exactly what I am saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-J View Post
                              our good buddy mr anderson is at it again, just got this in the email
                              Heh, I actually read that whole thing. I'm confused as to whether it's a guy or girl writing it

Comment

• grace saunders claim himself, but grace is girl name, I know her, she appeared in THIA in 2005 already.

Comment

Working...
                                X