The official WTF?! topic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
    The one night I go to bed at a normal hour, and I miss out on all this fun. I'm upset with myself.

EDIT: This is not the most fun thing in the world to wake up to:

On a cooler note(lol get it), I'm about to take my last final of the semester and then I can finally GO HOME.
    Heh. It's cold as hell here in Texas.
    Attached Files

Comment

• So I'm home for Christmas break, but there's a friggin' blizzard that's just anally violating the east coast right now. Shit's getting wild outside. It's cool though, I'm just glad to be home with family and friends. I have a month before I have to go back to school, so until then, I'm gonna be all about breakin' necks, cashin' checks and havin' sex.

Goodnight moon.

Comment

So I'm home for Christmas break, but there's a friggin' blizzard that's just anally violating the east coast right now. Shit's getting wild outside. It's cool though, I'm just glad to be home with family and friends. I have a month before I have to go back to school, so until then, I'm gonna be all about breakin' necks, cashin' checks and havin' sex.

Goodnight moon.
        Yeah, I hear ya. I'm on the east coast myself and my state is in a state of emergency at the moment. So...yeah. White Christmas indeed. Oy.

Comment

So I'm home for Christmas break, but there's a friggin' blizzard that's just anally violating the east coast right now. Shit's getting wild outside. It's cool though, I'm just glad to be home with family and friends. I have a month before I have to go back to school, so until then, I'm gonna be all about breakin' necks, cashin' checks and havin' sex.

Goodnight moon.
          I've seen news on it, but how bad is it? I haven't had contact with my cousin in a few days, and I'm a little worried.

The weather here in the west is almost completely opposite. It's sunny, and actually kinda hot. O_O

Comment

• The power was flickering on and off for an hour or two before the energy company sent a guy out here in the blizzard to mess with some wiring...I give him all the credit in the world. It's absolutely terrible outside right now, and he was on my roof. Kudos.

Definitely staying in tonight. We're supposed to have 12-18 inches by tomorrow afternoon.
            Last edited by Vector; 12-19-2009, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• n/t
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Corrin; 12-19-2009, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• i just want to piss, piss, piss and NO cum. Ill piss in every pussy like its a toilet. Every pussy looks liek a toilet to me; a big, shitty toilet.

Comment

Back.. at ya, I guess?

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post

Back.. at ya, I guess?
                    Code:
                    ╔═╦╗╔╦═╦═╦╗╔╗Put This On
                    ║═╣║║║╔╣╔╣╚╝║Your Profile If
                    ║╔╣╚╝║║║║╚╗╔╝You Are Or
                    ╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝♥╚╝Support Furrys
                    ________________- ____
                    _______________/__l /_l
                    _____________/____v__l
                    ____________/________l
                    ___________/_/________\
                    ___________V_________\
                    ___________/_________\
                    __________/___________\
                    _________/____________\
                    _________/____________\
                    ________/____________/
                    _______/______l____l_l
                    ______/_______\____\l_
                    _____/____---- __\____l
                    ____/__/______\_\ ___i
                    ____l__/_______)_\___l
                    ___/___________/_\___\
                    __/\__________/___\___\
                    _l _____ _______)__\ ___)
                    _\________\

Comment

• @YamiYumes:
                      For some reason every time I glance at your sig it looks like the guy on the right is 'bout to assassinate the guy on the left via bullet to the back of the head.

Comment

• Me and a mate are dressing up as Turk and JD for my friends fancy dress party. He's going as JD and I'm going as Turk. The only problem with that is that I'm White. Does any one think it would be considered Racist if I went as Turk to the party? If it is then it's either Dr. Cox or The Todd
                        Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 12-29-2009, 03:59 AM.

Comment

• Dress as Dr. Cox instead.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                            Me and a mate are dressing up as Turk and JD for my friends fancy dress party. He's going as JD and I'm going as Turk. The only problem with that is that I'm White. Does any one think it would be considered Racist if I went as Turk to the party? If it is then it's either Dr. Cox or The Todd
                            Yes, if you, a white person dress as a BLACK then you are a Racist. A dirty, dirty Racist.

Comment

• I think I'm going to go as dr cox then as I'm no racist

Comment

• I live in Texas. It's snowing again here, for the second time in a week........what the...

Comment

Working...
                                X