The official WTF?! topic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
    The United States Postal Service is what it's name implies, a postal service for the US. Just as one would think "News Channel" implies that the channel is about news.
    Look - for some reason, you aren't understanding what I'm saying. I don't really want to have to spell it all out for you again for a third time, so I'll just say this; read my posts. I've said all I care to say about the subject of how a fucking business decides to name itself.

Comment

• It doesn't matter because you "point" is moot. I said they are posing as a news channel. Telling me other companies have incorrect names doesn't change that. They are misleading people into thinking they are something they're not.
      Last edited by jagger916; 12-31-2009, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• I'm gonna post something that is very hilarious, but extremely NSFW...so if it's not ok to post, mods delete plx. Anyway, here it be:
        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-31-2009, 02:22 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for that and it probably will get deleted.

Comment

Thanks for that and it probably will get deleted.
            This is the Off-Topic thread, shitbird. I can post anything I want, so long as it's not too bad.

Comment

Thanks for that and it probably will get deleted.
              I'll let you in on a little secret.

Spoiler:

Comment

• Did I insult you at all? And a guy stretching his asshole wide open isn't too bad?
                Last edited by jagger916; 12-31-2009, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• There's always something worse. So compared to other things I've seen no its not that bad. Pretty bad but still not as bad as I've seen before.
                  Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 12-31-2009, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• Yeah, there are worse things. What I meant is I don't think shit like that is allowed here.
                    Last edited by jagger916; 12-31-2009, 02:08 AM.

Comment

• Its not.

Comment

• Man, fuck 2010 already.

For one, fuck the completely impersonal cunt who decided to wrote some "Texting Hell" poem for similarly impersonal cunts to spam around throughout NYE. Will photocopied Christmas cards do you mindless fucking cretins next year?

And secondly, who the fuck hid my iPod cable? I can't sleep, i want my tunes, but the motherfucking battery is dead! So fuck you Hook Man for draining the fucker, fuck Apple for making such an ineffective battery for such a power intensive product, and fuck the fucking fuck who has hidden the cable.

This message may have contained pretty strong fucking language.

Comment

• Happy new year to you too Big Stu

Comment

• Made these in a couple of minutes. The original body body model (he's easy to tell apart) was made by someone else on an image board (4chan lawl).

Can you recognize them? I know you guys can, but I still have to ask.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by WeskerIncarnate; 01-01-2010, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• I merged the off topic thread with the WTF thread, since they serve the same purpose

Comment

@YamiYumes:
                                For some reason every time I glance at your sig it looks like the guy on the right is 'bout to assassinate the guy on the left via bullet to the back of the head.
                                LOL Knowing Richard (the guy on the right) I really would not be surprised :B

Comment

Working...
                                X