Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How picky are you when it comes to collecting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How picky are you when it comes to collecting?

I'm only picky enough to require

For games:
    - A big box (if it came with one)
    - The CD and CD case (preferably in good condition)
    - An instruction manual.

I don't worry about the warrenty cards and that sort of thing.

For figures:
    - Just the figure and any accessories.

I don't worry about packaging, but I am picky about any significant extras.

For DVDs and CDs:
    - Good condition disc
    - Proper case

I don't worry too much about any leaflets, but I'd prefer to have them anyway.

I don't really care if it's second-hand, as long as the item is complete and comes with the box/packaging. If it's really rare, then drop the latter.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

Of course, same here. If it's a development proto or something, then I wouldn't require a box or manual. If one came along with a box and manual, even better.

Comment

Aslong as I get a manual with the game, I'll be happy.
        I get little pissed off when i dont get them but in the end, I play it anyway.
        And I got a rare game second hand, WITH the manuel. Godbless you Resident Evil Survivor 2: Code Veronica.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
          Aslong as I get a manual with the game, I'll be happy.
          I get little pissed off when i dont get them but in the end, I play it anyway.
          And I got a rare game second hand, WITH the manuel. Godbless you Resident Evil Survivor 2: Code Veronica.
          Agreed 100& here.

Also, Gradon, don't change your avatar! Tatu is teh sexy time.

Comment

when it comes to collection, i'm very picky...

i never buy a game, figure, cd, DVD if it's not in perfect mint condition!!!

and i laways try to get the rarest items!!!
            Last edited by RE-Hiro; 08-10-2008, 11:05 AM.

Comment

i'm not really that picky when it comes to buying items, the first 'rare' game i found was Dark Chronicle for about £25 in gamestation. But other I will buy whatever to complete a collection but if its used it has to have an instruction manual i have a mad crazy thing about them . On another note I did pick up a used copy of the thing for the ps2 in game for £1.50 and you wouldn't even though that's how good the condition of it was minus the front of the box xD.

Comment

For games, if everything is included and is in good condition than I will get it. As far as figures, I want them still in the box.

Comment

100% complete. I need all those survey/warranty/etc cards. Preferably sealed.
                  I made sure I got one with the sponge when I was looking for the US longbox issue of RE...
                  lostreleases // demopals

Comment

I'm happy to buy things second hand, and if it's a collectable, I'd like everything to be there. If it's just a game I'd play for some fun, then even the disc only really doesn't bother me too much. As long as the price reflects this.

If I buy something new, I won't throw the extra stuff away.
                    sigpic

Comment

I agree about the manuals being important and the most interesting part. I had to force myself not to open my SEALED, BIG BOX TR2 Gold for PC, because I wanted to read the manual.

Comment

Really don't care for collectables, if I don't end up opening the contents to looksee or play it, someone else in this house will *many a collectors boxset has been buggered up this way*

Comment

Working...
                        X