No announcement yet.

Big foot found?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea I saw that, funny how I saw this before it even hit the news, it was even on the radio too

Comment

If it is real which I highly doubt they should of sedated it with a tranquilizer not kill it and put it in a goddamn chest freezer.
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

I still think the Patterson/Gimlin footage is real. I love rumors like Bigfoot and UFOs

This looks dumb though.

(PS: If Bigfoots predate to the 1800s, and they wouldn't live past 100, where's all the bodies?)

Comment

Only 1800's? if they where real I thought they'd easy predate much earlier after all there only supposed to a few stages away from being human maybe just before the Neanderthal's. as far as I know the crocodile is the longest living creature on the earth.
          If this discovery was real the tv networks would be around it like fly's around shit just like anything else new where they replay the same bit of news every 3 mins, I haven't heard a peep about this.
          Last edited by kevstah2004; 08-15-2008, 07:36 AM.

sigpic

Comment

It hasn't been confirmed, so the flies don't really know about the shit yet.

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
              as far as I know the crocodile is the longest living creature on the earth.
              What about elephants??? or even whales...

Anyway... does anybody have some news about it??? did they already had the conference???

Comment

I was pretty sure insects like the roach were the longest living creatures on earth, Im sure its insects.
                Last edited by Stars_g36; 08-15-2008, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Just doing a quick search it seems that clams are the longest living animal, with the record being 405 years.

I thought it was tortises, which can clock in at 150+. How interesting.

I thought kevstah's comment was about the most ancient organism. Bacteria are the most ancient organisms on the planet.
                  sigpic

Comment

hey, does anyone have news about it???

i think i read somewhere it was fake.. althought i would love to be sure!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                      Just doing a quick search it seems that clams are the longest living animal, with the record being 405 years.
                      But clams are kinda boring, useless, and inactive so that doesn't count.

Comment

So, they basically presented nothing

Comment

I didn't mean longest living as in how old they get I meant that they've been around since dinosaur times.

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post

I thought it was tortises, which can clock in at 150+. How interesting.

I thought kevstah's comment was about the most ancient organism. Bacteria are the most ancient organisms on the planet.
                          Correct even Humans come from bacteria from the sea that decided to go onto land and grow legs, lol.
                          Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
                          What about elephants??? or even whales...

Anyway... does anybody have some news about it??? did they already had the conference???
                          Elephants, Hippos and Rhinos predate to Ceratopian I think as for Whales IDK.
                          Giraffes seem to come from the Suropods bloodline as well.
                          Last edited by kevstah2004; 08-16-2008, 12:08 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X