No announcement yet.

Untitled Zombie Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is going to be like Deadwood all over again, isn't it? You bastard.

Comment

Never saw Deadwood. Whatcha be meaning?

Comment

Bah. Sorry, my bad. Deadwood was an HBO series that was cancelled just when it was getting really good.

Comment

Dude, I'm a Firefly fanatic. Would I do that to you?

...probably, if I was feeling suitably dickish. But not on this occasion.

Comment

Hahaha! Roger that. I shall have patience, young grasshopper.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
              Progressing, slowly. Too many things to do.
              I hear ya man, I've been writing several scripts at once during the past few weeks for some local comic books...and my brain is melting.

Here's an issue that came out last month.
              Spoiler:

They don't really make any money but it's cool to see your story come alive and sit in a comic book shop lol. I'd love to read some more when you fancy posting it, I know the force of Firefly is quite strong
              Last edited by REmaster; 10-03-2010, 05:40 PM.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I'll try and get chapter three polished up today or tommorow. Also, sweet cover art.

Comment

Very nice cover art indeed. Btw Darkmoon, your story is great so far. Looking forward to the next installment. And ReMaster, I miss your playthrough posts!!! More cow bell.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Wong View Post
                    Very nice cover art indeed. Btw Darkmoon, your story is great so far. Looking forward to the next installment. And ReMaster, I miss your playthrough posts!!! More cow bell.
                    Thanks lol, I'll try to get to back on that.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
                    X