ZOMBIE NIGHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZOMBIE NIGHT

Ok so heres the deal, my friend Itashious_boy, im sure you all know him >.> is having a zombie movie night at his house on the 20th, and im going, hes bought a bunch of new movies for the occasion the only problem is hes afraid that he doesnt have enough or the ones he bought are ones that everyone else has seen, anyone out there know any good zombie movies

heres the movies hes got

Dawn of the Dead (1986)
    Diary of the Dead
    Flight of the Dead
    RE
    RE apocalypse
    RE extintion
    28 days
    28 weeks
    Shawn of the Dead

i think its enough but he wants me to ask you guys for help
    any good ones you know about?
    Last edited by Myshotu's Ducky; 09-07-2008, 06:18 PM.

Flight of the dead (aka Dead Plain) is not THAT good, there are a lot of better movies. I recommend you some of my favourites -in my opinion-:

- Return of the Living Dead I-II-III (the 4 and 5 are not so great)
    - Brain Dead (aka Dead Alive) = Totally awsome.
    - White Zombie, just if you wanna see classics, it's a Bela Lugosi's movie of 1932.
    - Dead & Breakfast, another zombie movie to laugh.
    - [REC], a great zombie movie from Spain; totally recommended.
    - And of course, all the zombie movies of Romero.

That's all I remember right now

Comment

I dunno about adding any, but i wouldn't bother with 28 Weeks

Comment

What about Day of the Dead?

Also the grandaddy of them Night of the Living Dead and yes it has to be B&W. The B&W to me adds something to the film, that, I quite can't put my finger on.

Don't shoot me, I just feel a zombie night is not complete, without the original Dead Trilogy, even if they've all been seen before.

*Arms flame sheild*
        Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myshotu's Ducky View Post
          Ok so heres the deal, my friend Itashious_boy, im sure you all know him >.>
          Aren't you the same person?
          See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            Aren't you the same person?
            Well, I_B hasn't been around lately so... I guess it's possible...

Comment

lol if it is, this is such a random convo now
              I must ask, how long are you staying up for, because each film is like an hour and a half and i guess you'll start this night at like 6ish, which you'd only be able to watch a few films, why not have a zombie day.

Comment

The movies so far sound good and the contributions from the other guys were good mentions, this has inspired me to try something like this

Comment

All you need is Day of the Dead, and the malevolent Captain Rhodes.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

I think you have enough movies and should be fine but Return of the Living Dead is one you definately want to add.

Comment

All you need is Day of the Dead, and the malevolent Captain Rhodes.
                      I try to use Captain Rhodes quotes in everyday conversation when ever I can.

"I'm running this monkey farm now Frankenstein and I wanna know... what the FUCK you’re doing with my time?" works well at work when I wanna look important and angry at the same time when a schedule deadline is coming up and someone under me has been slacking... Works 85% of the time, all the time!

Comment

Choke on 'em! Choke on 'em!!

Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 09-08-2008, 06:00 PM.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

Choke on 'em! Choke on 'em!!

If you watch the scene properly, you can see rubber chickens, seriously, not joking.
                          Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

@__________@ no im really friends with ron (I_B) hes acctually got a picture of me in his alblum im just to lazy to put up pictures of myself cause forums just bore the crap out of me

my name is christina btw im a girl duh, but yea the caged mutant rat monkey doesnt sound all that great to him btw >__+
                            but i told him about some george a romero movies like land of the dead he said he saw that and kinda liked it, he just doesnt like the smart zombie thing

Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                            why not have a zombie day.
                            he is, he took the whole day off of workjust for the occasion cause hes like hasnt had any time off for his friends and i was invited, and now i have the 20th free too so i might got
                            Last edited by Myshotu's Ducky; 09-08-2008, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Myshotu's Ducky View Post
                              my name is christina btw im a girl duh
                              Girls don't exist on the internet. The mistake has been made.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X