Play-Asia Coupon Trade Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play-Asia Coupon Trade Thread

EDIT: Coupons gone! 9 minutes they lasted.

Close the thread? Or keep it open for coupon / ad trading and watching?

Originally posted by Nemesis556
    We'll keep it open, but in the future please don't post coupon codes, instead offer them up and PM them to the first person interested.

Otherwise lurkers who aren't members can steal them, and well, that's just bad. =P
    Last edited by James; 09-16-2008, 02:08 AM.
    sigpic

We'll keep it open, but in the future please don't post coupon codes, instead offer them up and PM them to the first person interested.

Otherwise lurkers who aren't members can steal them, and well, that's just bad. =P

Comment

What?! Did I miss something!? Gift cards and the like?!

SHIIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!

Comment

Bah. I wanted one.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

Damn, I ordered a few things from playasia a couple of days ago. I must have just missed this thread.
          My coupons always expire before I'm ready to order again...

Comment

Ditto. By the time I have the funds available to buy something, my coupons/credits expire... It's a shame, really.

Comment

2 PlayAsia coupon codes free to a good home.
              Expire on Nov 15
              I had 4 but used 1 for the Degeneration box set and 1 for Sillent Hill HC.

To get one, simply PM me with a 500 word (no more, no less) essay, beginning with, "I deserve a $5 coupon code because... "
              I'm kidding, just ask. First come first serve.

Comment

Ugh you should have asked earlier, had plan to order a Hori EX 2 arcade stick for the 360 but went with Amazon UK instead.

Comment

Sorry Dude, but I wasn't sure if I would end up using them myself or not.

Still got 1 to give if anyone wants it.

Comment

Im messing, relax guy :p

Comment

Whats the significance of the coupons? Do they allow you to get anything on the site for free? Or do they only allow you to get up to a certain amount?

Comment

Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
                        Whats the significance of the coupons? Do they allow you to get anything on the site for free? Or do they only allow you to get up to a certain amount?
                        It gives you $5 off on your next purchase over $50.
                        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Codes are all gone.
                          I ended up using the last 1 myself after all. I just ordered Siren.
                          I've been waiting and waiting for the European BR release, that was going to include some extra content but I checked various release date lists and it's been removed!
                          I'm not sure but it seems like that plan may have been abandoned. Also while looking around, I found out that the American download version has been censored! (less gore etc.). All this was enough to make me think "F**k it, I'll just get the HK version" (which I could have done a long time ago ).
                          It's reportedly a GREAT game.

Edit: Okay, it's just been released over here (that's why I couldn't find it on the release dates lists). Oh well, I'm glad I'm getting the HK version anyway. If the US version was censored there's a good chance the Aussie one is too. And the 'additional content' is apparently just a making of.
                          Last edited by Skunky; 11-11-2008, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Has someone a copoun left for me ?

Comment

Have 2 cupons. $8 off on a purchase over $50 and $12 off on a purchase over $100. Interested pm me.

Comment

Working...
                              X