What do you listen to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WINNAR! Well said, Niko.

A lot of people that don't know me would probably think I'm trendy anti-pop because I get some clearance stuff at Hot Topic (wtf, yo! I got a kickass leather belt with little revolvers on it and a couple military-style canvas jackets all for like... fifteen bucks?) And I listen to a lot of new music too, but the trick is that I listen to a LOT of music. Underground stuff. New stuff that catches my ear. Fucking random stuff. Damn, I miss the days back in high school were being goth was a social death sentence. Now this was before everyone knew who Korn and MetallicA were. This was before the whole "trench coat mafia" scare, when you KNEW not to fuck with the deranged kids that wore trench coats. I went from the geeky kid that listened to Nirvana and Stone Temple Pilots that made good grades and played video games all the time in middle school, to a social outcast filled with hatred and angst because of the way I was always picked on. It wasn't a "cool" "hardcore" thing to do, I was just that kid that sat in the corner thinking of ways to take over the world. Hell, it wasn't even a change that I really made on purpose, it was the by-product of dysfunctional relationships, plastic friendships, and overbearing southern-baptist parents that told me very firmly what I would and would not do or believe. So fuck all these wanna be goth mallrats that are mad at mommy and daddy because they won't let them buy every single thing they want at Hot Topic and think that they have it SO HARD and their little hearts are broken.

Kleine Mitleid Fur Das Mehrheit..... NO PITY FOR THE MAJORITY.

Comment

Metallica, Scorpions, Queen, Deep Purple, etc. those were great bands...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Ahaha, WE EAT THE NIGHT, WE DRINK THE TIME, MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE!

I need some mood music for tonight's campaign. Blood of my Enemies followed by Kill with Power ought to do it. FEEL THE POWER OF MY SWOOOOOORD!

In other news, I'm going to make that animation my friend did the other day into an icon.

Comment

Rap, and some Punk Rock. I don't listen to Emo crap. It's also fun to listen to myself once in a while.

Comment

Working...
          X