Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to find out a dog's breed ASAP

Hi everyone!

I picked up a stray dog hanging around the middle of a busy highway, and was wondering what sort of breed it was, if anyone could tell me. She's a real sweetie, but it likes my Beagle too much and jumps all over her. But my Beagle couldn't stand up for herself if a peanut-butter sandwich started calling her names anyway.

I've attached pictures, and guess what I've nicknamed the dog for the time being?

Sheva
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Helegad; 10-11-2008, 07:49 PM.

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, thats so nice!!! and... sorry, no idea, don't know much about dogs, hehe. I don't have any pet's, buaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah, my Beagle's absolutely petrified of the dog, and she's hiding under my desk right now where Sheva can't get her Doesn't stop Sheva from trying though
      Attached Files

Comment

hahahaha, you showld train them to do co-op, imagine it: Seva and Beagle in a super-duper horror-love game, hahahaha; and then, some years later, they make a co-op online game, and that's it: you get to choose wich of the two is the character that's going to desapear in terms of story line, he/she will still wonder around your room and house.

Comment

Unfortunately, the owners came around and picked up Sheva this morning after I did a bit of investigating into who owned the dog...

Holly's glad she's gone though. Now Holly has the whole house to herself again.

Comment

Did you ask the owners what type of dog it was?

Comment

Nah, the 20-something woman just came and picked up the dog, said she was an escape artist, said 'thank-you' very happily, and left.

She loved my Beagle as well. Though my Beagle didn't love her *bark bark*

Comment

Working...
              X