Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff that Freaks you Out about the Future

-V-Logs *creepy*
    -Talking to a robot, still can't get used to it. But the technology's gotten alot better.

Everything. Flying cars mostly...

Comment

Replicants.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Economic Collapse. I've been hearing alot of conspiracy theories fly around as of late about the "Amero" and how the value and monetary value of the US dollar will plummet and and essentially the US dollar will become obsolete. Then the governments of the US, Canada, and Mexico will form a financial alliance and unite thier currencies to form the "Amero" under the new nation of the "North American Union". In an effort to create a two class society, (upper class and lower class with the removal of the middle class) they will let people exchange their US dollars which are no worthless into the "Amero" at a highly unfair exchange rate which would be short of robbery.

I fear airborne strains of highly contagious antibiotic resistant bacteria brought on by mass misuse of antibiotics and natural selection.

Old people...

Comment

The thing that I hate about the future is because everything will be so calm and obvious 8D

Comment

skynet

Comment

Originally posted by mamock116 View Post
              skynet
              BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
              See you in hell.

Comment

It beginnnnnnnnnns!!!! *runs into basement*

Comment

Networks of large, clear pneumatic transportation tubes. And of course, Xmas & Robot Santa.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                    Xmas & Robot Santa.
                    Futurama?
                    Last edited by Gradon; 10-17-2008, 11:12 AM.

Comment

-People watching a 4:3 signal stretched on a widescreen tv.
                      -Children being killed or sold for organ transplants.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                        Futurama?

What freaks me out? A random person I dont know hitting on me.
                        Seriously, it sickens me to the stomach. Its happened like 4 times.
                        That's not future related!!! How do you like your toasts in the morning, angel?
                        Last edited by The_15th; 10-16-2008, 05:04 PM.

Comment

lol 15th

scary future.. aliens!

Comment

Originally posted by The_15th View Post
                            -People watching a 4:3 signal stretched on a widescreen tv.
                            That isn't the future. That's now. And I hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                              That isn't the future. That's now. And I hate it.
                              That's the point of my thread, the future is now. Talking to robots happens all the time. Unless you never need to call up any service provider ever? Given, the robot on the phone doesn't have arms and shit, but it's a form of robot. Like chatbots are robots.

V-Logs are those clips of someone's face talking to you on youtube. Oftentimes, an extreme, obnoxious close-up.

Comment

Working...
                              X