Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Arlumit meant that she didn't think English computers were st up in such a way to allow the typing of Chinese characters from an English keyboard.

Comment

• Hi, I'm Jericho, I'm always wandering into new RE sites and I happened to stumble upon this site. I can usually be found on Neoseeker (Tech / Hardware - Gaming site) and I'm a member of the Resident Evil NeoPortal there under a different, incredibly bad user name.
      Last edited by Jericho; 05-30-2007, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• Well yo there Jericho. I'm new myself, hope to be participating in some interesting discussions with ya.

Comment

• Thanks, nice to be here and same to you (:

Comment

• Welcome Jericho!

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome Dot50Cal.

Comment

• Welcome Jericho!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jericho View Post
                  Hi, I'm Jericho, I'm always wandering into new RE sites and I happened to stumble upon this site. I can usually be found on Neoseeker (Tech / Hardware - Gaming site) and I'm a member of the Resident Evil NeoPortal there under a different, incredibly bad user name.
                  Jericho isn't bad, maybe you are caucasian, can't understand this japanese nickname.

Comment

• A bit rude, dont you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jericho View Post
                      Hi, I'm Jericho, I'm always wandering into new RE sites and I happened to stumble upon this site. I can usually be found on Neoseeker (Tech / Hardware - Gaming site) and I'm a member of the Resident Evil NeoPortal there under a different, incredibly bad user name.

he said his name is bad, if u can read that post, =\

Comment

• That isn't really called RUDE but country cultural struggle

Comment

• I always thought Jericho wa a neo-Christian name.

Comment

• I was saying that the other username I am under, on Neoseeker is bad. This one I'm pleased with, at least for now.

Jericho is supposedly the oldest city of Earth, then you have the TV series and the game (which is looking awesome). There's no reason behind it, I just like the word. I and it seems Summoner don't see any significant links between the word and Japan though.

I'm British, caucasian. Either way, thanks for the welcome.
                            Last edited by Jericho; 05-31-2007, 07:16 AM.

Comment

• That makes sense... I think. Oldest city on earth, huh? I need to do some research on this.

Comment

• Arlumit, do all your respect, it's always hard to grab your words.
                                Jericho, Welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X