Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well i hate these things but what the hell right.

Well I'm The Jackal

Well I'm a huge fan of Resident Evil, Always been since It first came out, but its a shame none of my friends are really into it, and i stumbled onto this, Sure Enough, a forum with Resident Evil AND Silent Hill, Both the best series I have ever played.

Well i hope to be around here often and make contributions as much as possible.

See you all around soon

Comment

• yay a silent hill and re fan, you did a fine job to come here welcome strangah!

Comment

• Welcome everyone!

Comment

• hi new peoples

Comment

• Welcome to all new members.

Comment

• I've been lurking here long enough, it's about time I made an account and introduced myself.

Name's Brandon Lee, ( Lee being my middle name ). I'm 26 years old and hail from Tennessee, where I work as a desktop publisher for Jostens Printing and Publishing.

Aside from that crappy job, I'm also a paranormal investigator, aka a ghost hunter. Not some amateur running around graveyards at night, either. We're the real deal.

Gaming wise, I'm a huge Resident Evil fan, and am currently working on expanding my collection by purchasing every game on every system. Just recently aquired Resident Evil 2 for the N64, complete in it's original box.

My other favorite games include Devil May Cry, Onimusha, Kingdom Hearts, Guitar Hero and Final Fantasy.

There's much more to me than meets the eye, but I won't post my life story here. You'll just have to find out more about me as I post around these boards.

Comment

• Welcome

Comment

• umm welcome new people

Comment

• Hi there, welcome

Comment

• I thought for a moment then you meant every game in the world, not just RE lol.

Comment

• Yea, uh, I just made this cuz I like RE...ALOT! And I like forums.

OK, my name is Chris Braunschweig (don't even try to pronounce it...Redfield will do just fine). I love Resident Evil. For anyone who cares, my favorite one is Resident Evil: REmake.

I like to eat food. I drink water (I gave up caffeine). I wear clothes. I make movies. Post em on youtube.

I'm really active and I like to mess around all the time. Me and my friends sometimes act as RE characters and have RE parties.

I would put more stuff but I'm from Iowa and I'm tired. So yea.

Comment

• ahh I've been on the forum for a while but I haven't formally introduced myself

I dont give away my name but it starts with a "B"
                          I've been a resident evil fan for most of my life (I made attempted drawings of Birkin in the 2nd grade)
                          I also like the silent hill franchise.
                          Recently I played through all of the Silent Hill and major Resident Evil games.

I like horror movies. Italian food. and television.

I am a straight A student. I love to draw and think of videogame ideas.
                          My future career choice is in genetics and/or pharmaceuticals. and if that doesn't work out I'd like to design for videogames

I have hobbies of making stuff like vidogames (mugen, RPG maker, etc) and poorly animated youtube vids and GIFs.

I am of colonial British heritage.

NOTE: If you ever notice typing errors My laptop keyboard is a little glitchy

Comment

• umm hello random new people

Comment

• Hello and welcome!

Comment

• i have returned!

Comment

Working...
                                X