X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome LeonsBudy n_n

Comment

• Good to see more people filling out info about themselves Welcome!

Comment

• Originally posted by REFAN-AKINA View Post
        Hi Everyone!I'm a girl from japan.I like RE games as well...pretty scary though
        I have to say this is a awesome RE forum well done.
        Nah! you don't come from Japan! you are a black girl,. Japan girls are yellow or white skinned not black skin like that fake Melissa photo you show us here.

No Japan citizen have black skin.

Better explore more Japanese girls before you claim yourself japanese. Check Ayumi Hamasaki(賓崎步) or (Japan French 20 yr old model) Erika Sawajiri (澤尻英龍華/澤尻繪里香,一公升眼淚「Aya」) please.

Erika Sawajiri (Japan-French mix), but her mother is French. Erika is Japanese:

Erika detail shows that she is really Japanese. Compare this Akina with the Japanese appearances then you will know that Akina claims Japanese but she is actually not Japanese. There is really no black skin in Japan world. All girls are white or yellow skinned.

Originally posted by KimValentine^^ View Post
        Hello!..I'm KimValentine,and Im a big RE fan..even if im a girl XD i'm from germany..a very nice place.I like this forum very much it'll will be nice to meet some new friends on here ;D
        Yes I like your 2 photos but they betray you - you are not really German people. At least you are way too thin to be a german. Just because you are this thin and too gorgeous, so it's the evidence (Plus SinValentine said that your photos' BG are USA New York, not inside Germany, so you must be fake) why I can tell people you are not really born inside, or come from, germany.

Comment

• so i realized i never talked about myself, my real name's Shivana weird name eh? lol i like it though because Shiva's in final fantasy games as well as being the name of a hindu god.

i only started gaming recently, but i managed to catch up with a lot. some of my favorite games/series are:

shenmue, Metal gear solid, legacy of kain/soul reaver, castlevania, devil may cry, resident evil, silent hill, god of war, final fantasy, tekken, onimusha, killer 7, zelda, indigo prophecy, DDR, parasite eve, dark cloud, prince of persia, wild arms, suikoden (i'm getting into it b/c my sisters are into that), street fighter, soul caliber, i always wanted to get into megaman but i don't know where to start i'm pretty sure i missed out on a few games.

lol this'll be boring if i make it too long so i'll just end it there
          Last edited by SinValentine; 10-01-2007, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• yeah lol i think i shall follow.

Well my name is Sam. Hi lol. I'm into games, music and making videos n amv's ^^. Also i love anime and manga especially Hellsing, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, D-N-Angel and Devil May Cry i run a forum of my own(its very small only 15 members but over 5000 posts lol) i think there's a link on my profile

I guess i'm not that much of a resi collector but i love the games especially 4 and outbreak (i bought it and i love it). I also love playing games i shall post the pics of my collection....its pratically my room full of them . I love makin banners n drawing too, i guess i'm kinda creative oh and i love RP's well thats me i guess

Comment

• hi all newbies

Comment

• Originally posted by Summoner View Post
                Welcome y'all.

The Dude, are you by any chance a member of Ragol.co.uk?
                Nope.

Comment

• He was El Duderino from THIA of old.

I have to thank Jeff Lebowski for inspiring me to get a job.
                  Last edited by Nikovich; 10-03-2007, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Hey All
                    My names is Luke but you can either call me nemesis_lover or Luke Skywalker ;p
                    I've been into Resident Evil since the classic R.E 1 on the ps1. And proud to say i bought R.E 2 on it's release date. R.E has been a gr8 game to grow up with, sure ppl in the 80's got pac man but did they get R.E....NO.
                    I have all the games except gaiden, gun survivor 2 and r.e 4 (wii editon)
                    I love Resident evil 3 the most, but if i could play only one of them for life it would have to be Resident evil 1(remake) because of the classic mansion.
                    I'm starting my collection outside of games, and hope to start getting the figures and statues because there pretty neat.
                    Other games i like is Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill and many more.
                    Fav Anime would have to be Dragonball Z, no matter how old it is, nothing would replace it (im my view).
                    Many thanks for reading
                    nemesis_lover

Comment

• well hi there ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by PS92 View Post
                        well hi there ;)
                        Hello aswell
                        Anyone playing Halo 3 atm, because i'd like to start a clan or somthing using ppl who love Resident Evil. We could call the group somthing to do with Resident evil ;)

Comment

• if i had a x360 i would join but i have played it...emensely good

Comment

• Originally posted by PS92 View Post
                            if i had a x360 i would join but i have played it...emensely good
                            dam, shame to hear, well let us know when you do i'll be playing it for a long time still, prob until R.E 5 takes over

Comment

• I want to buy an X-Box 360 for Gears of War and other things. Halo I don't need. That game was a lot better when it was called Half-Life. Problem is, I don't want to be stuck with the one in 3 X-Boxes that FAILS!

33% failure rate for a console is inexcusable and I'm still waiting for another revision.
                              Last edited by Nikovich; 10-10-2007, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikovich View Post
                                I want to buy an X-Box 360 for Gears of War and other things. Halo I don't need. That game was a lot better when it was called Half-Life. Problem is, I don't want to be stuck with the one in 3 X-Boxes that FAILS!

33% failure rate for a console is inexcusable and I'm still waiting for another revision.
                                glad im not the 1 in 3
                                and i don't think halo was called half life in the past :w

Comment

Working...
                                X