X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you need help send me a PM

Comment

• Hey all. I'm Joel, 21 from Australia.

As you can see, I love Predator, but I also love Resident Evil, Silent Hill and survival horror games in general.

Comment

• Hi Predator!!! Welcome!!!

Comment

• Hi
          Ive been a lurker for awile on quite a fue RE sites,but to be honest I keep coming back to this one.
          2 reasons relly,one you have the featured Spotlight section ^-^.
          No other site covers any of that stuff,they only cover what everyone else is covering but this site is unique and I like that.
          The other reason is when im reading the forms everyone is just relly cool and seems relly nice.
          S0 thanks for having me and I hope to stick around and make friends.

P.S sorry for the crappy spelling,im relly tired and my fingers feel like bricks-_-
          Spoiler:

Comment

• Hi Hcloud13!!! nice te meet you!!!! I'm Hiro, hehe.

Welcome!!!!

Comment

• Welcome new members, hehe!
              The cure for bricked hands, everyone knows is "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" butter.

Comment

• Hi my name is Vutnock, I'm 16 years old, I was born and I live in Denmark. I've just become a fan of Resident Evil. I stumbled over this site as someone on a danish gaming site, linked to the "leaked" coverart for RE4:CE. I hope to make some new friends here!

Best Regards

-Vutnock

Comment

• Hi Vutnock!!! welcome to RE!!!!

Comment

• so many new people, welcome all

enjoy your stay here!

Comment

• Welcome to all new people

Hope you enjoy THIA and have a great time here in the community

Comment

• hey new people
                        and a big hey to predetor dude, you love the best alien out there, gd on ya

Comment

• Hi, I'm Tim. I live in Australia and first saw Resident evil when my brothers played with my nextdoor neighbours.

I was quite young then and I have recently become interested in the RE series.

Comment

• Welcome SlurmMackenzie!!!

Comment

• Welcome Slurms

Comment

• Hey everybody! I'm "new" here too I guess, but I've been reading the main site for a long time. I'm a lifetime RE fan, ever since the original game came out years ago on ps1, and also I'm a RE collector too which is what drew me here to these forums in the first place. You all have such amazing collections! heh. Anyways, yeah. That's it I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X