This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -
    Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• Thanks.

Comment

• Welcome to THIA

Comment

• Welcome.

Comment

• ooh that sig looks so cute

welcome new people!

Comment

• Thanks dudes/dudettes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
                South america worse than hell? C'mon men, I'm from south america too and I love my country. Where are you exactly?

And wellcome Adrian it's nice to see young blood around here n_n
                i'm from south america too guyana

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                  i'm from south america too guyana
                  I didn't know that! there's a lot of south american people around here this days

Comment

• I'm American but my Dad is Chilean and my Mom is from Argentina. Yay South America. Yay North America.

Comment

• My mom is from Ecuador and my dad is from Cuba. Both of them met in New York. Small world...

*wants to fit in*

Comment

• lol yah you fit in, half of you

you were from corona, ny right? ever went back?

Comment

• lol yah you fit in, half of you
                          That's what she said!!

Nah, I'm from Queens (Jamaica City and Jackson Heights to be specific). I moved down to Miami in 1992 and haven't been back. The closest I've been back to New York was last November 2007 when I road tripped up to North Carolina to camp out in the wet cold as balls forest. My favorite part of the trip was going home :3 The woods kicked my ass. It probably was the 12 miles of constant up hill down hill hiking carrying heavy ass camping gear and me being terribley out of shape...
                          Last edited by Project Omega; 07-07-2008, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Hey everyone! Some of you I know, some of you I am meeting for the first time. I've been a long time THIA lurker, but for some reason or another, I've never actually gotten around to making any contributions to the forum. With all of the RE5 buzz currently going on, I figured that now might be a good time to finally jump on board and say "Hello!" I've been a huge fan of the Resident Evil series of games ever since I first played through the original way back in 1996. I used to spend quite a bit of time over at reH, but have since started working with Krispy and his excellent team in trying to get Project Umbrella up and running. (Shameless plug.) Even if Resident Evil 5 isn't exactly shaping up to be what a lot of us "old-school" RE fans (including myself) might have wanted, at least we have something new to discuss. I'm really looking forward to participating in some of the great topics that are brought up on this site, as well as getting to know all of you better. I'd also like to quickly take this opportunity to personally thank Dot, P.O., cvxfreak, Carnivol, and A-J for all their news contributions. (If I forgot anyone, my apologies.) Hats off to you guys! Your hard work is definitely appreciated! Your contributions have made THIA the place to go for any news regarding the Resident Evil franchise. Give yourselves a big pat on the back. Thanks again!

Comment

• Hey Chimera, good to have you here, dude.

Comment

• Welcome.
                                P.S.
                                Sorry I dont have much to say, I'm in a horrible mood.

Comment

Working...
                                X