• Show
Clear All

• Welcome mate, nice to see some old-school felas around here n_n

Comment

• See you in hell.

Comment

• ^

Comment

• Hello, fellow members of IGN.com! How funny they decided to rename IGN, no? And I don't recognize any names either... Mommy?

Comment

• Disregard. [Sorry].
            Last edited by Twist; 07-23-2008, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• Wow, well I've been posting around the forums a bit but I guess I never saw this thread strangely so I never properly introduced myself lol.

I've been a huge RE fan ever since the original that came out on the PS1 back in 96 and its probably been my favorite video game series ever since then. My favorite RE game is probably between REmake and RE3, just because Nemesis is my all time favorite enemy of the series!

I've been lurking the forums for quite sometime now and I guess it was around E3 where I finally decided to join up with all the RE5 hype. I currently run a Resident Evil database of my own called Resident Evil HQ. Its currently, nowhere near finished but its mostly because I've been trying to find my own time to work on it myself but its hard cause I'm the only one working on it at the moment. If anyones interested in wanting to help, feel free ask!

Anyways, I wanted to say that this is such a great site and such the effort the staff goes through to put up all the videos and hell, even translate books such as Incubation is amazing. You guys rock!

Comment

• Ahahaha, WELCOME! (yeah a lame parody on Merchant I know)
                "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• Buh ha ha ha im Ducky nice to meet you just joined wtf do i do here?

Comment

• hello!!!!! welcome everyone!!!!

Comment

• Hey! Hi guys, I'm brand new here. I am from Argentina!
                      I guess I found this site surfing the net, don't remember clearly...well, in any case, I love any kind of videogames, being Silent Hill, RE and FF my favourites. I've tried playing all of them (well, FF Series since 7 and I haven't fully played Silent Hill Origins yet).
                      I've been a RE fan ever since I bought my RE2 when I was 8 or sth, it was fucking scary...but it was love at first sight . Then I got all of them I played the whole saga through.

I've been looking around and you've done some tremendous work here. Pretty cool site you have.

Okay, I guess that's it. See you around.
                      Last edited by rembrandt_1984; 07-25-2008, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• welcome everyone

Comment

• A warm welcome to all of the new members.

Comment

• Welcome new people; enjoy your stay

Comment

• And the spanish speakers users keep coming, wellcome everybody n_n

Comment

• Hello all. I'm new here, but I've been lurking for some time I guess. I always check this site for RE news. I've been a fan of RE for yearsandyears now. I think the first game I played was Code Veronica, and I had no idea what was going on storyline wise, but I loved the gameplay and plot, so I checked out the earlier games and the rest they say is history!

My favorite character has to be Ada Wong, she's so kick ass. I love the depth of her character. In close second is Wesker, whom I like for similar reasons as Ada. They both are usually the main characters in the fan fictions I write.

So yeah.
                                XD
                                Hiiiiiiii

Comment

Working...
                                X