This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
    God, what happened at GameFAGs? It sounds baaaaad.
    Some wanker reported nearly every post for being off-topic (even ones that weren't), the mods were trolling us, etc. Typical GameFaqqotry.

Comment

• Well, as far as we can piece together, someone went report crazy and the mods are going along with it. The RE5 PS3 board is literally dead atm. We're not posting either out of ban or out of spite (I personally moved back to the Fallout 3 portion of the site.

So they took down all the CYOAs (which were really fun) and a lot of other threads for no real reason, after weeks of them being there. Then they started warning/banning folks. While they may have been justified, I don't approve of totalitarian states. ;

Comment

• Yes, And before the mods we're able catch on to what I was really doing I hid messeges in various topics advising the others to come join here. That's wh ythere is this wave of new members.
        Last edited by beasley23803; 11-25-2008, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• It is I! From the Gamefaqs boards as well! If you Gamefaqers don't know who am, I reccommend retaking 2nd grade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Town of Green View Post
            It is I! From the Gamefaqs boards as well! If you Gamefaqers don't know who am, I reccommend retaking 2nd grade.
            Lol all we needed to see was "Town"....
            Last edited by beasley23803; 11-25-2008, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• Hello all, I've made this account way before the "Gamefaqs incident" . I am known as "Racer_UpdaterX" there. Nice to meet you all, great to see many people from there has migrated and has joined the big family.

Comment

• @ Beasley and Town Of Green: Okay, you both need to repeat second grade, judging by your writing
                Last edited by Helegad; 11-25-2008, 01:23 AM.

Comment

• HEy, muh writniNgs am good as is!!1

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                    @ Beasley and Town Of Green: Okay, you both need to repeat second grade, judging by your writing
                    Is this how you treat our new members?? There was nothing wrong with TOG's grammar and mine's was obviously a typo. You are so annoying, go somewhere else. Especially, if you can't contribute anything positive.

Don't worry new comers, just ignore him. He's obviously very young.
                    Last edited by beasley23803; 11-25-2008, 01:28 AM.

Comment

• It's really outrageous and sad as to what is happening in the RE5 PS3 boards of Gamefaqs, I hope it will stop soon, it was a great place. When everyone were finally getting along and enjoying the topics, the nigtmare just killed us all....

Comment

• Eh, I'm still posting on the site. Just not at certain boards.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Elle Updater~ View Post
                          It's really outrageous and sad as to what is happening in the RE5 PS3 boards of Gamefaqs, I hope it will stop soon, it was a great place. When everyone were finally getting along and enjoying the topics, the nigtmare just killed us all....
                          Originally posted by Town of Green View Post
                          Eh, I'm still posting on the site. Just not at certain boards.
                          You two, discuss this via messeges. Remember this thread is for introducing, I dont want you two getting in trouble.
                          Last edited by beasley23803; 11-25-2008, 02:27 AM.

Comment

• hi, im the lovable missV from gamefaqs.

and i like girls.

Comment

• i just got every alt account i have set the "warned" status on gamefaqs.

Comment

• I'll still go too, that place holds many memories for me. It's sad to totally abandon that place for such a silly reason. I bet whoever is behind this must be enjoying himself and laughing his pants off right now. Congrats, you drove many people out.

Comment

Working...
                                X