Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choose Your Own Adeventures are fine. Just keep them in the Off Topic Forum and such. Hell, I posted part of my zombie novel here, and intend to get folks to test my own CYOA when I have the first character's stuff done. So if I can do it you can.

Same with Roleplays, although I don't think you'll find too many folk here too interested.

Basically, as long as it's not out and out spam, games can be played.

Comment

• Don't clog up any of the forums with CYOAs please. Just one topic will do.

Comment

• Hi
        i am Adamb1029
        AKA adamb9999 on gamefaqs
        missV told me to join here so i did

Comment

• welcome to THIA adamb, hope you like it here.

there are a fewrules though like no double posting and no epic flame wars though.

Comment

• how did i know adamb was coming

Comment

• Hey. I never introduced myself.
              I'm Nikkolas, also knwon as Nicholas.

Comment

• ^ Lol, 220 posts later. Thanks Nik. That username is highly imaginative.

Comment

• did i introduce my self yet? i think i forgot as well.

Comment

• did you? i dont feal like reading back to check XD

Comment

• Hello. I'm new here. Thought I'd sign up here since this place seemed pretty good. I use this place as my resource for Resi Evil news so I thought why not join the forums (the podcasts are great, by the way). Lurked on the forums for a while before activating the account ("activate it"). Sucks that there is another member here all ready called "Mr. Spencer" who is also happens to be English, eh? I didn't even realise to be honest, since I use this username on just about every forum I've signed up with. So, Mr. Spencer, sorry dude, I didn't know.

Comment

• Welcome, Spencer. Have a nice stay. :]

Comment

• Bwaha, yes I too forgot to introduce myself. I'm Joe, also known as the REmaster. You may have heard my goofy voice on the past view podcasts. I'm also a failed graphic designer straight out of college. I like sharks, cheese, The Doors, the ocean and of course, resident evil. Arigato Gozaimasu!
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• im new to just another re fan who was looking for a kick ass forum i found it so here i am

ya thats pretty much my introduction

Re rules !!

Comment

• wow so many new people, welcome everyone

i'm back too, finals are nearly over for me. just my piano one next week and i'm done. unfortunately we haven't played any good pieces, i'm going to practice moonlight sonata on my own eventually.

Comment

• thanks thanks and good luck with the piano stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X