Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome indeed. Is your name a play on "eternal" perhaps?
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
      and after REmake I've come to love RE even more after that first time and especially Wesker.
      Ahhh REmake... those were the days. BTW, welcome!

Comment

• Thank you Corrin, indeed - REmaster is correct. It IS a play on eternal.

Sunglasses, indeed they were the good ol' days.

Thank you all for welcoming me. THIA is a great RE and SH community.
        sigpic
        Non-blurry Signature Version
        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Hey, Im Van. Im 17, as odd as it sounds i live by the way of the samurai. I like japanese culture. And I am a big fan of Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Solid, Yakuza and Onimusha. Im a pretty friendly fellow i guess. If this isnt good enough check out my myspace
          Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.
          Last edited by VanRedgrave13; 04-19-2009, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Ah, Japanophile's are always welcome, I'm one as well lol. Hope you like it here, enjoy!
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by VanRedgrave13 View Post
              Hey, Im Van. Im 17, as odd as it sounds i live by the way of the samurai. I like japanese culture. And I am a big fan of Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Solid, Yakuza and Onimusha. Im a pretty friendly fellow i guess. If this isnt good enough check out my myspace
              http://www.myspace.com/samuraidevilhunter13
              Welcome!! I hope you are as nice as the others have been.

Comment

• Originally posted by VanRedgrave13 View Post
                Hey, Im Van. Im 17, as odd as it sounds i live by the way of the samurai. I like japanese culture. And I am a big fan of Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Solid, Yakuza and Onimusha. Im a pretty friendly fellow i guess. If this isnt good enough check out my myspace
                http://www.myspace.com/samuraidevilhunter13
                Welcome Van, that's cool about living by the way of the samurai.
                I hope you enjoy THIA, I've only been on here for a little bit but it's a great forum with great members.
                sigpic
                Non-blurry Signature Version
                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• My name is Alberto A.K.A. "Kaneco"

...Never got the time around to notice that there was "Introduce yourself" thread. geez...

I found this site through Resident Evil Fan around the year 2000?, all I know it was way
                  before it merged with A New Blood. XD

I've been around the website since like 2002, but just recently joined. I know way too
                  late huh. I still remember when the site displayed Chief Irons dialogue at the very
                  beginning when entering saying "Everyone is going to DIE!", lol.

I'm really proud to be part of this community, I'm a big fan of the RE series and I'm here to stay.

Comment

• Hey everyone! I am a professional RE newcomer who came in at RE4. I beat RE4 on pro 7 times in less than a month, I'm not kidding either. I am the biggest Jill fan ever!!!!!!
                    Last edited by Ghostface; 04-20-2009, 07:33 PM.
                    "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

• Hey y'all.

Name's Jason, but most people around the nets know me as Kronk. I've been playing RE since the original PS1 title. I'm a bit of a Chris Redfield fanboy, and I have a Chris Redfield costume that you can see here: http://www.scifihero.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=35

Anyway, glad to have found this site. I've been listening to the podcasts on my Blackberry. I look forward to getting to know y'all.

Comment

• Welcome to THIA everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by presidentevil View Post
                          Hey everyone! I am a professional RE newcomer who came in at RE4. I beat RE4 on pro 7 times in less than a month, I'm not kidding either. I am the biggest Jill fan ever!!!!!!
                          welcome to THIA President Evil.

but the title of biggest Jill fan ever is mine.

i also started with RE4 but i like the classics a lot better.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                            but the title of biggest Jill fan ever is mine.
                            No, that is where you are wrong, i am the biggest Jill fan because I had a friend make boxers with her face on it for me! Every time I make a peanut butter sandwich I write Jill V in it with my finger.
                            "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

• Yeah, guys, tell you what. If you really wanna work out whose the biggest fan I suggest either a Jill trivia battle over PM or to strip naked and niether drink, nor sleep, nor eat while you hunt each other in the woods with only a long stilleto blade.

Either way...no clogging up the forum with an argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by presidentevil View Post
                                Hey everyone! I am a professional RE newcomer who came in at RE4. I beat RE4 on pro 7 times in less than a month, I'm not kidding either. I am the biggest Jill fan ever!!!!!!
                                You will fit in here perfectly.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X