This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
    ^ Was that an introduction? If so, mighty lovely introduction. Welcome! Even though I've seen you around here for quite some time. Have fun!
    Thanks. I just wanted to state that there are good people here.
    Been around just not too much since my laptop decided to commit suicide but as for having fun? Haha, every time I come here. Again, thanks.

Comment

• Hey everyone. Some of you will remember me or know me, most of you will be like "who are you?". Anyways, just dropping a line and saying, "HI!".

See some of you on the flip side of the forum. Mwa ha ha.

Comment

• Hello there, stranger. Don't pet Bob the Hunter, he's poisonous.

Comment

• Hey there Reston. Good to see you on here. (To all who don't know, Reston used to be on reHorror ages ago when I was on there, and is a user on PU as well). I'll reply to your PM on PU later when I've finished work.

Comment

• Hi!~

New and wanted to say hi! name is Amelie! I like horror games even my parents watch me play! I like resident evil silent hill and doom! ^^

Comment

• Welcome.

Comment

• Hello there stranger. Don't pet Bob the hunter, he's poisonous

Comment

• Hi everyone.
                  Figured I'd post here before I forget and mindlessly continue my thread lurking, eheh.

My screen name is CrimsonOutlaw, most people call me Zol, though. I love video games, and am one of those kids who were raised watching their old man play Doom and Resident Evil. As soon as I was old enough to know which button was "shoot" I started playing them too, much to my mother's dismay, and have been hooked ever since. I've played and enjoyed games all over the genre spectrum, from Doom64 to Kingdom Hearts, Silent Hill to Pokemon, Lifeline to Chrono Trigger.

So yeah. That's me. I probably won't post half as much as the rest of you, but I lurk a whole lot, and when I do post, I tend to unload a wall of text, much like this one.

Mhmm. So, hello all. =)
                  :Lurker & Unofficial Thread Killer of THiA:

Comment

• Hi welcome!

Comment

• Welcome. Enjoy your stay.

Comment

• Hello everyone,

my alias is Sjayz, some of you are knowing me from the Bioflames board.

Now I finally made it to Thia, thanks to Alzaire and Carn = )
                        Last edited by Sjayz; 03-03-2010, 03:50 AM.

Comment

• Welcome. Don't feed the members. They may carry the T-virus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                            Welcome. Don't feed the members. They may carry the T-virus.
                            Thank you Darkmoon! Nice first words... or just the last ?

btw Happy birthday, Darkmoon !
                            Last edited by Sjayz; 03-03-2010, 04:49 AM.

Comment

• Guttentag Sjayz, welcome aboard to THIA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sjayz View Post
                                Thank you Darkmoon! Nice first words... or just the last ?

btw Happy birthday, Darkmoon !
                                Your welcome. And thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X