This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Guttentag Sjayz, welcome aboard to THIA.
    Thanks for the nice greetings, that whole even with german words in it, pretty nice = )

Comment

• Some even carry G-Virus. Welcome to THIA.

Comment

• Hello Sjayz.Nice to see you here mein freund :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
          Hello Sjayz.Nice to see you here mein freund :-)
          = )

Comment

• Originally posted by Sjayz View Post
            Now I finally made it to Thia, thanks to Alzaire and Carn = )
            You're welcome!

Comment

• Hey I'm Ashley i'm 18 live in Florida I've been interested in Resident Evil since 6th grade played the games tho it does freak me out when everything pops out of no where. I've read all the books and seen all 3 movies. I can't wait for the 4th one to arrive.

Comment

• ^ Welcome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
                  ^ Welcome!
                  Thank you =D I don't know why I didn't join this site sooner it seems really cool and alot of the things people are talking about are very interesting.

Comment

• Yes, some of the conversations do get...interesting. And not at all terrifying.

Welcome, anyway. Avoid feeding the regulars, we have them well beaten in now and I don't want anyone raising there self esteem.

Comment

• Ok I will definitely keep that in mind ^.^

Comment

• ^ Saw you over Project Umbrella too... unless there's a different Jill's Pill around. Wellcome to THIA! n_n

Comment

• Hey everyone, I'm Liam, or SuperZero, I've had this account for quite a while, But never had the time too post or anything due too schoolwork and such, So yeah, heres my proper introduction!

Comment

• New folks everywhere, and not a bite to eat...

Welcome. Enjoy. Run terrifed from your computer to the hills screaming that Stu is after you. It all works well.

Comment

• This is gonna be weird, but I feel as if I should re-introduce myself lol. I've been registered here since '06 and haven't posted since my first introduction in this very same thread and I plan on coming here more

But yeah, I'm MeanBob, coming from BioFlames and decided to come here more since most of us know that it's kinda "dead" over there unfortunately . Hopefully I can be a part of The-Horror (at least a minor part) like I was in BioFlames (if I ever was lol). Plus, I miss talking about Resident Evil like I used to with intelligent people, heh.

Now...welcome me again! O_O
                              Last edited by MeanBob; 04-18-2010, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• ^ four years since a post! Re-welcome, indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X