Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello. I'm new here. I'm a girl and I live in the UK, and I like RE games. Although I haven't played one, my friend is an RE freak, and I like to watch him play a lot. Please tell me if I make any mistakes in my posts, as i'm not the best at written English yet, since it isn't my first language.

Comment

• Hey, welcome to THIA hope You enjoy Your stay here

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitty View Post
        Hello. I'm new here. I'm a girl and I live in the UK, and I like RE games. Although I haven't played one, my friend is an RE freak, and I like to watch him play a lot. Please tell me if I make any mistakes in my posts, as i'm not the best at written English yet, since it isn't my first language.
        You can gimme your phone no. let's have a brief discussion on it then
        I got my mobile from O2, call me cheaper if yours is from the company either.

Comment

• I don't really know why I am here, but I am here non the less
          I like RE, played it on the DS and 4 on the gcn. Its fun, tho I really want to try it out on the GCN (0 and the first games remake).

Comment

• You live in the UK but English isn't your first language Kitty

I take it you've either only just moved over here then, or your Welsh and mainly speak Cymraeg

Comment

• Yes, I moved here in August, from Kaifeng, in China.

Comment

• Wow a Chinese girl? awesomeness ^^
                Last edited by Hunk_4TH; 11-07-2006, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Hehe, thank you. I'm still learning english properly, but the people I live with have helped me a lot.

Comment

• Well Your doing a great job

Comment

• Well considering your Chinese and have only just started learning English, you can't tell from your posts.

Have you come over to study or have you moved permanently? Theres quite a few Chinese students who have come over to study at the college in my local town.

Comment

• No, I moved here. But my father thinks that I shouldn't be here, so he wants to take me back. I prefer it here.

Comment

• 开封有个包青天!铁面无私辨忠奸……

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitty View Post
                            No, I moved here. But my father thinks that I shouldn't be here, so he wants to take me back. I prefer it here.
                            dayum
                            So did you move here with all your family, or just your dad? Or did you come and live with some relatives? Did you learn english in China as well?
                            sorry if im asking too many questions

Comment

• I think she wanna move to England though her father does not want she to. Anyway she did.
                              Now that P.R.China has provided Eng education to kids since they are in primary school. But eng was tought in middle school only 10 years ago, even though she's got eng studied for at least 7 years. hence, you guys have no problem talking with any Chinese gal as there is no language barrier.

Comment

• Originally posted by classic_leon View Post
                                I think she wanna move to England though her father does not want she to. Anyway she did.
                                Now that P.R.China has provided Eng education to kids since they are in primary school. But eng was tought in middle school only 10 years ago, even though she's got eng studied for at least 7 years. hence, you guys have no problem talking with any Chinese gal as there is no language barrier.
                                and I believe Japanese and French teenagers are similar to that, but I don't think they do it that early. I think most british peeps learn english from an early age as well, tho i can't understand a single thing they say, just kidding

Comment

Working...
                                X