Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet she is a female but I can't give the word she's hot. I wanna tell couple significant famous Chinese bywords, "网络无美女", which in English means no beauty in Internet. But we still have funs and guys still into getting girls, in the meanwhile there is obvious increase in cybersex.

Comment

• Can we stop this childish and crude behavior? I'd like to have at least SOME female members here who dont get PM's to date someone on this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
        Can we stop this childish and crude behavior? I'd like to have at least SOME female members here who dont get PM's to date someone on this board.
        ya, cl, i'm startin to get a creepy vibe from you, like you are serious about this...

Comment

• I don't think you all always talking about things seriously as "fuck" is said on the forum this easy.

@metaleggman, Don't worry, I won't terrify you anymore.
          BTW,this's the first time someone calling me cl. lol. 'cause cl means Creative Lab on the PC sites I used to visit. If you wanna use CL sound card, just let me know as I'm professional on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by classic_leon View Post
            I don't think you all always talking about things seriously as "fuck" is said on the forum this easy.

@metaleggman, Don't worry, I won't terrify you anymore.
            BTW,this's the first time someone calling me cl. lol. 'cause cl means Creative Lab on the PC sites I used to visit. If you wanna use CL sound card, just let me know as I'm professional on this.
            watta bout EMU? plus thats good, some of those sound cards can be crummy, even though you spent 270 bucks on em

Comment

• So classic leon, where exactly are you from originally?

Comment

• @Buddy: Yo, man. EMU rocks, this is professional sound card for audio creation such as creating 96KHz/24Bit soundtracks. But this sound card is for recording studio only cause it doesn't support functionality for home entertainment, hence Audigy2ZS or X-Fi are what I strongly recommended, like buying X-Fi Fatality FPS Pro costs only 120 bucks and you'll get DTS-ES, Dolby Digital EX, 96KHz/24Bit/5.1, and 192KHz/24Bit/Stereo for Hi-Definition Movies, Music, and games featured. This the issue I always wanna talk about, new games and movies only provide lame audio and there is no solution due to some consoles which have no build-in-decoder soundcard don't provide digital out port, ie, XBOX, GC, and XBOX 360. But PS is always going good cause it provide Optical-out (a red laser light on the back of console), so you can hook up it to your soundcards which has decoder or an independent decoder with a optical fibre cable to make "perfect" sound to your speakers...

@Mate: I, alright. I am from Wu Han City, Hu Bei Province, People's Republic of China. I've been going around the world meeting different friends of different nations. As you can see my current destination is UK while I'm living here. You guys and girls have too much I have to learn. So, it's nice to meet you all. Cheers.

Comment

• so thats what emu is. Oh, and I believe PS2 only uses the TOS-link out for cut scenes where it allows for 5.1 dolby.

You know if there is going to be a 7.1 version of the stand alone decoder? Y'know this one, just instead with full true 7.1 support? If so, I think I wait for that, as i can't decide whether to get 5.1 heaphones which include a decoder, the logitech one which includes all the 5.1 decoding, or one of these and some good 5.1 PC speakers. I have a 5.1 SB Live! 24-bit, so I think I want something that works with both my rooms HDTV and my computer which I hope to get a gfx card for soon.

Comment

• Each of Professional sound cards including EMU has only 6 DACs provided which means they support 5.1 only and do not have decoders, but have encoders instead (depends) thats why I suggest you buy the sounds I listed, which all support 7.1 speakers. I think most of TV games would be disappointment to you due to the best audio produced currently is only Dolby 5.1 but ya still can get 7.1 by using Creative DTS Neo:6 to rout 5.1 to 7.1 as analogue output. I don't wanna break your heart but all guys in my forum call "SB Live! 24-bit" losers' crap.

You don't need to buy a set of speakers 'cause:
                    1, you can buy a powerful sound card hardware-decoding compressed single.
                    2, Speakers with Decoder such as Logitech decodes for Dolby Digital (5.1) and DTS (5.1) only, and CANNOT decode for Dolby Digital-EX and DTS-ES (6.1). Your logitech is gonna decode DTS-ES as decoding DTS.
                    3, you cost too much
                    4, you'll get less chances to have your speakers replaced.
                    5, you can't features EAX 7.1 for gaming.

Comment

• Hehe, it's ok. Being as I am, you'd need to do something very weird to even make me wonder at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by classic_leon View Post
                        @Mate: I, alright. I am from Wu Han City, Hu Bei Province, People's Republic of China. I've been going around the world meeting different friends of different nations. As you can see my current destination is UK while I'm living here. You guys and girls have too much I have to learn. So, it's nice to meet you all. Cheers.
                        Ah, thought so.

Then can i ask, of all the places to stay, why Newcastle?

Comment

• Isn't it kindof coincidental though, that both you guys are chinese and you are living in Briatin? :p

Comment

• I wouldn't say its that much of a coincidence really, there are quite a few Chinese living in the UK. Quite a lot seem to come over to study too.

I suppose whats more of a coincidence is that they've both just come over here, and they've both happened to visit this site at the same time

Comment

• Definitely right! Either it's a coincidence, or we both are studying in England. I came for study 'cause my members in my forum didn't understand my what I said on my project blog, thus, I got to UK studying your language talking with you all. That's serious job in internet unlike those entire slangs we've kept chatting previously. You can check HERE.

BTW, Cyber Shinobi, where are you living?

Comment

• Well, thats kindof what I meant... >_>

Whatta bout america? Why does no one come here to study?

Comment

Working...
                                X