Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you have friends that are WAY too defensive to stuff they love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My "friend" hates people who don't think Arnold Schwarzenegger is the greatest action hero of all time. He's the best, damn it! He's a goddamn sexual tyrannosaur!

"I'm a cop, you eediot!"

Comment

i laughed alot when i saw the picture of arnold schartznegger(not sure if spelled right)

i have friends who defend naruto and bleach to the death they think those two animes are the best ever
      Last edited by Chris_Redfield8; 10-29-2008, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon Quinn View Post
        I have friends who refuse to accept any other opinion on Radiohead other than 'They are the best band in the world' - as if it is a fact and anyone who dislikes them (IE Me) is somehow inferior. I hate that shit.
        Hurgh!!! I used to like that band, but the fanbase drove me away. Heck, most stuff I listend to in 1994, that was "unique" and "individualistic" or w/e. ALL of those bands and artists have ended with cliquy followings of robots who all think and act the same. Conformist rebels!

Comment

If you read comics boards, most posters post the same crap over and over. And most of them bashing creators don't even have their one fact to bash said person right. It's like brainless robots.

Anyways, I don't keep friends who don't have a sense of humor. So I only come across intolerant people who can't handle adversity.
          Last edited by The_15th; 10-30-2008, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X